Too funny!

My grandmother lives not to far from a Chinese restaurant and I swear she had a dozen or more cats at one time. (Not by her choice did she want all of these cats. But people for some reason would just drop and leave them there) Well that was until that Chinese restaurant moved in. After that they just started to disappear. I wonder what ever happened to those poor little cats. :confused:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Originally posted by Guest
My grandmother lives not to far from a Chinese restaurant and I swear she had a dozen or more cats at one time. (Not by her choice did she want all of these cats. But people for some reason would just drop and leave them there) Well that was until that Chinese restaurant moved in. After that they just started to disappear. I wonder what ever happened to those poor little cats. :confused:

OMG :eek:

jrogers

ewww!!!

Originally posted by Guest

:barf: Can you believe that!! I've heard that the chinese actually love cats, but that they would not feed it to their customers unless they actually asked for it! Lets hope our local chinese places dont run out of the General T'os and replace it with mice or snake or something:barf: But actually alot of people eat squirrel and rabbit too! Yuk ~ I sure wouldnt want to consume anything that eats out of the garbage!!:rolleyes:

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
Re: ewww!!!

Originally posted by jrogers

I sure wouldnt want to consume anything that eats out of the garbage!!

Don't eat bacon, then! Have you ever seen what commercially-raised pigs eat? Fan-tastic! :D