Has Anyone Tried Donovans?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I drove by there earlier and it was packed! But I don't know what it is.

SamSpade

sweet72 said:
Has anyone tried Donovans on RT235?
I've been through there once, when I was walking around after dinner from the Indian restaurant on the other side - it looks EXACTLY like the old bar I remember there.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
SamSpade said:
I've been through there once, when I was walking around after dinner from the Indian restaurant on the other side - it looks EXACTLY like the old bar I remember there.

Don't be silly. They painted.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
SamSpade said:
Maybe the bathroom....

You should wander through again....they painted the whole bar. They also have XM radio, which sux for a bar because everybody wants the station changed all the time. They have a flat screen behind the bar, and they've removed all the junk from the walls. The cigarette machine was also removed.

SamSpade

elaine said:
You should wander through again....they painted the whole bar. They also have XM radio, which sux for a bar because everybody wants the station changed all the time. They have a flat screen behind the bar, and they've removed all the junk from the walls. The cigarette machine was also removed.
I did notice they took out that breathalyzer machine that was on the bar.

F

faststrat02

SamSpade said:
I did notice they took out that breathalyzer machine that was on the bar.

wow classic... I might have to visit this place when I get down here... good variety of beer?? :buddies: