Ride Saturday

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The special olympics of MD is have their plunge in the bay 1/28. Some members from other chapters of the SCRC are participating and we're planning on riding up to show support for their insanity. If you're interested in riding with us, pm me for details.

Last edited:
aps45819 said:
The special olympics of MD is have their plung in the bay 1/28. Some members from other chapters of the SCRC are participating and we're planning on riding up to show support for their insanity. If you're interested in riding with us, pm me for details.

Plung in the bay huh? :lmao:

Agee

aps45819 said:
The special olympics of MD is have their plung in the bay 1/28. Some members from other chapters of the SCRC are participating and we're planning on riding up to show support for their insanity. If you're interested in riding with us, pm me for details.
Insane plunger here :howdy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
SRV said:
I would love to go to watch But I don't think that I could stand the water. :cool:
We wanted to watch also. Unfortunatly, the parking lot at the park was filled before noon and we couldn't get in. State po po said they couldn't even let in motorcycles :bawl: We went back to the double T diner, had a very nice lunch, came back and checked out the new clothing botique in Hughsville that has some Harley's in the front of the store. Then came home.
I filled up before we left and re-set the trip odometer. Filled up when we got back ---- 160.8 miles, took 3.318 gal to top off = 48.46 mpg :yay:

Last edited:

Agee

aps45819 said:
We wanted to watch also. Unfortunatly, the parking lot at the park was filled before noon and we couldn't get in. State po po said they couldn't even let in motorcycles :bawl: :yay:
After the fact, but, they were running shuttle buses from the Naval Academy Stadium to the event.

Not very cool riding into the park on a school bus. But you would have been in and got to see the sweet Harley they were raffling, many bikers that were there, and of course, watching fine ladies in bikinis running into the bay :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
We wanted to watch also. Unfortunatly, the parking lot at the park was filled before noon and we couldn't get in. State po po said they couldn't even let in motorcycles :bawl: We went back to the double T diner, had a very nice lunch, came back and checked out the new clothing botique in Hughsville that has some Harley's in the front of the store. Then came home.
I filled up before we left and re-set the trip odometer. Filled up when we got back ---- 160.8 miles, took 3.318 gal to top off = 48.46 mpg :yay:
Were you out LATE Saturday night?? I flew in at 9, and when i was driving down 235 I thought I saw your bike, (11:30 or so) but the helmet didn't look right..

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Airgasm said:
After the fact, but, they were running shuttle buses from the Naval Academy Stadium to the event.

Not very cool riding into the park on a school bus. But you would have been in and got to see the sweet Harley they were raffling, many bikers that were there, and of course, watching fine ladies in bikinis running into the bay :yay:

None of us wanted to leave our bikes in an unattended parking lot. :shrug:

Hey Aps, 48 huh? Not too shabby. :yay:

Agee

Yo Kwilly...

Luke, there is no shrinkage on the dark side :bubble: photo credit, The Baltimore Sun

Attachments

• plungvader.jpg
    plungvader.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
itsbob said:
Were you out LATE Saturday night?? I flew in at 9, and when i was driving down 235 I thought I saw your bike, (11:30 or so) but the helmet didn't look right..
Could have been me. I was grabbing a sammich at Sheets around that time.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
Could have been me. I was grabbing a sammich at Sheets around that time.
Tagged!

Yep, that was were I saw you.. I kept trying to get next to you to see the helmet, but never got close enough.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
itsbob said:
Tagged!

Yep, that was were I saw you.. I kept trying to get next to you to see the helmet, but never got close enough.
:lol: I'm hard to catch on the new bike. Bad boy just wants to run. Almost ready for the first oil change. Looks like I might have a set of luggage racks by the end of the day.