Promotions

chardy

Where are the hot spots to promote live band performance in the area? I'm having an event at Lamonts and would like to know the hot spots to promote--featuring a reggae band that is based out the DC area--they are pretty hot. We have a DJ by the name Cash money playing with us--just want to get the word out. We will perform on March 4th--

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
mrweb said:
Tiki Bar in Solomon's next weekend.

Speaking of which... Elliot read an email from the new owners that they will be opening Friday, 21 April and that the EITM show might be down there. What fun! :yahoo:

MMDad

Lem Putt
RoseRed said:
Speaking of which... Elliot read an email from the new owners that they will be opening Friday, 21 April and that the EITM show might be down there. What fun! :yahoo:

Will you be there? My SIL and her friend want to come out. I stayed home with the kids last year, so it's my turn this year!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Will you be there? My SIL and her friend want to come out. I stayed home with the kids last year, so it's my turn this year!

I have never missed an opening! :yahoo:

mrweb

Iron City
mrweb said:
Tiki Bar in Solomon's next weekend.
Promotions 01-25-2006 10:32 PM mrtard
I thank you...one so lacking in a sense of humor and a bit clueless.

Hey Vrai, I wish I knew I could advertise for free in this forum when I owned my business. :sarcasm:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
chardy said:
Where are the hot spots to promote live band performance in the area? I'm having an event at Lamonts and would like to know the hot spots to promote--featuring a reggae band that is based out the DC area--they are pretty hot. We have a DJ by the name Cash money playing with us--just want to get the word out. We will perform on March 4th--
Check out our Nightlife calendar at http://somd.com/calendar/?calendar=nightlife . You can register for an account and post your gig dates for free.