Petruzzi's

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Can anyone confirm the rumor hubby heard last night that arizona pizza is buying them out?

also was a full page ad in yesterdays fishwrapper from the Rebarchicks about Lenny's, Petruzzi's and their hotel......... and their dedication to the area, customer's and all........... I'm so confused

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Dougstermd said:
you have confused me now. Breath and start from the beginning :confused:
Hubby heard the rumor......... but if it was true why would they take out a full page ad for their three business's.....????

better? (and we all know your easily confused :razz:)

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Suz' said:
Hubby heard the rumor......... but if it was true why would they take out a full page ad for their three business's.....????

better? (and we all know your easily confused :razz:)
A very good selling ploy!

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
The only thing I'm confused about is where Cheeseburger in Paradise is going! Everyone said it's going in Wildewood, a few weeks ago - they applied for their liquor license and listed the Wildewood Shopping Center as their address.....unless they bump Petruzzi's out...where else can they go????

:confused:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Voter2002 said:
The only thing I'm confused about is where Cheeseburger in Paradise is going! Everyone said it's going in Wildewood, a few weeks ago - they applied for their liquor license and listed the Wildewood Shopping Center as their address.....unless they bump Petruzzi's out...where else can they go????

:confused:

They are building it in the middle of the parking lot. There are pad lots out there they can use. On the other side of the main entrance, not the side with Outback. And incase you were wondering Outback does have part ownership in CheeseBurger In Paradise

mv_princess said:
They are building it in the middle of the parking lot. There are pad lots out there they can use. On the other side of the main entrance, not the side with Outback. And incase you were wondering Outback does have part ownership in CheeseBurger In Paradise

Jeez thats just what we need, more crap going in shopping centers nobody goes to. Wildewood is badddd juju man, almost everything that goes in there closes or gets bought out. They need to use some of that First Colony land. I mean since we needed this huge new shopping center, why not put it there right?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
thakidistight said:
Jeez thats just what we need, more crap going in shopping centers nobody goes to. Wildewood is badddd juju man, almost everything that goes in there closes or gets bought out. They need to use some of that First Colony land. I mean since we needed this huge new shopping center, why not put it there right?

Outback does great there.
Jcpenny's has been there for a while.

The shopping center is just older. First Colony is just new an snazzy. Cheese Burger will bring in enough to hold their own.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
thakidistight said:
Wildewood is badddd juju man, almost everything that goes in there closes or gets bought out.
Add San Souci into that category, at least the side that used to have Harvest Market. It often seems like some commercial buildings are cursed, like the restaurant building in front of Best Western, or the old Rustler in St. Mary's Square that currently houses a sports bar, or the former Vintage Values building next to the fairgrounds. I imagine that the owners of those buildings often want to torch those white elephants and just walk away, arson laws and insurance penalties be damned.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
thakidistight said:
Have to disagree with this statement....a solid majority of the stores in Wildewood have been there a long time. McKays took over the space when SuperFresh pulled ALL their stores out of the county (not Wildewood's fault)...Perkins - same thing - closed both their St. Mary's locations (again - not Wildewood's fault...). JC Penny took over Rose's when that company went bankrupt nationwide (again, not Wildewood's fault). In the California/Lex Park area, the Wildewood Shopping Center has probably been the most stable out of all of them! First Colony is newer but just as stable (so far - although they lost Friendlys already).

MMDad

Lem Putt
janey83 said:
Take out Bob Evans and put in a Denny's.

Not much improvement, but at least you get what you expect, when you expect it. Bob Evans has nasty, pre-packaged, microwave food and the worst service in the business.

Denny's is low class, and greasy, but the food is always the same and at least they can fill up a coffee cup once in a while.

janey83

Twenty Something
MMDad said:
Not much improvement, but at least you get what you expect, when you expect it. Bob Evans has nasty, pre-packaged, microwave food and the worst service in the business.

Denny's is low class, and greasy, but the food is always the same and at least they can fill up a coffee cup once in a while.

Most other Bob Evans I've been to have been great -- excluding the one in Prince Frederick (bad food) -- I guess it all depends on management.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
* > Petruzzi's

This is probably one of the worst restaurants to ever serve food in St. Mary's County. I've been there 2 time and both times it was a dissappointment. They have terrible service, the cooks take too long, and their food was over-cooked both times. :wench: