Moosie is very upset

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I got rid of their roached out food/water bowls and bought them shiny new ones. Moosie is losing his mind over this change. He came around the corner to eat and stopped short - loooooked at this new contraption, then hunched down and stalked it a bit. Then he ran off and peered around the corner at it like it was some alien thing. Then he hissed at it and sat there watching it for a few moments before he finally ventured forth to sniff it. Jumped back real quick, then sniffed it some more.

To my knowledge, he hasn't actually eaten out of it yet. :lol:

Do all cats act like spazzes when they get a new food dish?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
Do all cats act like spazzes when they get a new food dish?
Mine will come running when he hears you getting some of his food out of the bag. He also comes when you say his name. I think he thinks that he's a dog. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
missperky said:
Are the new ones metal?
Nope, plastic. The other cats aren't having a problem with this - I think what might be bothering him is that they're red instead of clear and they're attached instead of being two separate bowls.

Pete

Repete
I need a new water dish that is heavy. Timmy has started swatting the bowl around and sloshing water all over the place.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
Nope, plastic. The other cats aren't having a problem with this - I think what might be bothering him is that they're red instead of clear and they're attached instead of being two separate bowls.

You know plastic bowls aren't good for pets, especially cats. Plastic can cause feline acne. Plastic can hold bacteria. My poor Forrest had the acne and it was a mess. His chin actually broke open and bled.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Moosie is evil - he has no reflection. :lol:

I don't think ANY cat has a reflection. :wink:

My kitties freak at any change in the house. They're just now getting over the trauma of getting new furniture. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The newest Boxer was totally freaked yesterday by the microwave. I had a roast in there defrosting and he was backing up and crouching down and had his ears back. :lol:

barncat

jazz lady said:
I don't think ANY cat has a reflection. :wink:

My kitties freak at any change in the house. They're just now getting over the trauma of getting new furniture. :lol:

My Oscar loves new furniture. I swear he thinks the new couch was bought soley for him.