Quit Smoking Shots

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Anyone heard about these or know anyone who's done it and had success (or failure)? From what I understand, these shots are the same thing military folks are given to inject themselves with if they're subjected to chemical agents. :yikes: So naturally, I'm a little concerned about that. :lol: I'm at a point though where I'm bored with smoking, and it's more out of habit that I continue to smoke than anything else (i.e., stress, nerves, etc).

There's a commercial on the radio I repeatedly hear; here's their website.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
If you do decide to try it....let me know how it works for you.... I may follow suit....

as for smoking out of habit...life is full of habits...haha, chalk it up with all them...

ie- wake up...go to work....eat...drink...sleep... there all habits we form..haha, smokin is just a bad one :lmao:

but out of all of them, I think smokin is one of the most difficult to break..

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
crabcake said:
Anyone heard about these or know anyone who's done it and had success (or failure)? From what I understand, these shots are the same thing military folks are given to inject themselves with if they're subjected to chemical agents. :yikes: So naturally, I'm a little concerned about that. :lol: I'm at a point though where I'm bored with smoking, and it's more out of habit that I continue to smoke than anything else (i.e., stress, nerves, etc).

I ain't looking at the website, I am a bum, but those darn needles on the shots were frigging huge. We had one meant to slam into the chest and then there were the "pens" that were meant to be slammed through layers of clothing and gear. I say f the shots and take zyben or whatever it is that the doctors prescribe. Fing needles suck. Oh and the injections (we had to do it during training) burn like a mofo.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
crabcake said:

Atropine?? Must be REAL diluted.