Need help finding new home

gilfro

My husband and I are retiring and relocating to a retirement community. Unfortunately, the community only allows us to have 2 cats, we currently have 5. I have tried listing 3 for adoption and have been unsuccessful in finding homes. Time is running short before we move and I really need help finding homes for them. One is a5 year old DSH dilute calico spayed female. She is very friendly and good in to house. The others are both neutered males that are also good in the house. One is a 4 year old DHS classic grey tabby. He is very friendly and a true lap cat. The other is a 10 year old lynx point siamese. He is very handsome but somewhat shy with people. If anyone can help or know of someone looking for a great cat please let me know. Gale Perry 301-863-9529 (w) 301-934-3308 (h) gilfro@hotmail.com

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I would love to take the siamese but I don't think having two male siamese in the same house would be a good idea :tantrum:

gilfro

Right now the siamese (Spinner) lives with 4 other males and we don't have any problems so he is used to being with other males. If your male doesn't have a problem Spinner wouldn't

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
gilfro said:
My husband and I are retiring and relocating to a retirement community. Unfortunately, the community only allows us to have 2 cats, we currently have 5. I have tried listing 3 for adoption and have been unsuccessful in finding homes. Time is running short before we move and I really need help finding homes for them. One is a5 year old DSH dilute calico spayed female. She is very friendly and good in to house. The others are both neutered males that are also good in the house. One is a 4 year old DHS classic grey tabby. He is very friendly and a true lap cat. The other is a 10 year old lynx point siamese. He is very handsome but somewhat shy with people. If anyone can help or know of someone looking for a great cat please let me know. Gale Perry 301-863-9529 (w) 301-934-3308 (h) gilfro@hotmail.com

How can you upset the life of a 10 yr old cat? I would have to keep that one and give away a different one. Old animals need stability. Keep the siamese.

gilfro

We are keeping the 13 yr old that is arthritic and the 11 yr old that is nasty to strangers. Had to select the ones most likely to be able to find comfortable new homes.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
gilfro said:
We are keeping the 13 yr old that is arthritic and the 11 yr old that is nasty to strangers. Had to select the ones most likely to be able to find comfortable new homes.

Im sorry that you have to get rid of any of them. I see you are keeping the most needy ones. I would be forced to sneak the 10 yr old in with the others. :flowers:

angel_lex21

loved & never 4gotten JBE
gilfro said:

Have you tried St.Marys Animal Welfare League? They are very nice and do everything they can to find good homes for the animals they get. I had a dog I had to get rid of because my new house was not big enough for the size he was going to be, I contacted them and they found him a wonderful home, he ended up going to home that is on the water along with like 10 acers to run, I would get into contact with them, they will surely be able to help you out. I know it is hard to have to get rid of any animal, however sometimes you have to do what you have to do, atleast you are trying to find them homes instead of just dumping them somewhere, my cat hates other cats or I would take one for you, good luck