Awesome Dentist!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Joseph A. Ramellini, DMD, of The Center for Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry (and general dentistry - don't let the name fool you) in Leonardtown, 301.475.2881

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. Dr. J. Ramellini and his assistant are very kind, thorough, gentle, human and have the appropriate amount of professionalism and personalities that make sitting through several lengthy appointments very bearable. I highly recommend them!

After three appointments over the last week, consuming six or so hours, and having x-rays, a root canal, five fillings (with all of the drilling, etc), a temporary crown and so on..., I have to say...I think I've found a pretty darn good dentist! AND, they even called to check on me!!! :dance:

I'll be sure, though, to let you know if anything gets hosed over the next two!
:biggrin:

Last edited:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
virgovictoria said:
Joseph A. Ramellini, DMD, of The Center for Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry (and general dentistry - don't let the name fool you) in Leonardtown, 301.457.2881

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. Dr. J. Ramellini and his assistant are very kind, thorough, gentle, human and have the appropriate amount of professionalism and personalities that make sitting through several lengthy appointments very bearable. I highly recommend them!

After three appointments over the last week, consuming six or so hours, and having x-rays, a root canal, five fillings (with all of the drilling, etc), a temporary crown and so on..., I have to say...I think I've found a pretty darn good dentist! AND, they even called to check on me!!! :dance:

You mean, 475-2881?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
virgovictoria said:
Joseph A. Ramellini, DMD, of The Center for Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry (and general dentistry - don't let the name fool you) in Leonardtown, 301.475.2881

Went to Dr. Joe the first time today. I have to agree with you, they are great. I went for a plain ole toothache, and he ended up having to extract the tooth. I'm a little sore now since the numbness is gone, but they were great. I'll be setting up appointments for Peg, Kelly and Bud soon. :yay: :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Must I go to a dentist before I go to a dentist?:lol: In other words, I was told that I had to go to a dentist to look at my teeth before any work could actually be done to my teeth, by another dentist.:ohwell:

Does this guy do it all?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
BuddyLee said:
Must I go to a dentist before I go to a dentist?:lol: In other words, I was told that I had to go to a dentist to look at my teeth before any work could actually be done to my teeth, by another dentist.:ohwell:

Does this guy do it all?

Yeah, they seem to. He told me that he could save the tooth with a root canal, but if it was him , he wouldn't. I like the honesty. Seem like good peeps.
:yay:

StanleyRugg

Laser dentistry! Miss you need to be real careful. Lasers aint nothing to be foolin with. In the wrong hands a laser can cause a whole bunch a trouble. I know cause I am a scientist and all. I built a small laser and burned a hole slap through the wall of my inventin hut and lit off a propane tank on Momma Ruggs new gas grill from Sears. I was tryin to connect the power supply to a germanium laser and I forgot the switch was turned on and when I connected the wire it took off and burned a hole. I didn’t even notice til I smelt the smoke from the tar paper burnin and heard the explosion. It wasn’t the biggest explosion I ever caused, but it was pretty big. It blew out a few windows in the trailer. See lasers don’t really make that whistling noise like they do on TV on that Star Trek show. You know when the Captain Kirk says “Sulu fire phasers” and you hear that whistling noise. Well they had phasers which are in the “aser” family which is real close to a laser which is in the “aser” family too. That’s just fake. Real lasers don’t make no noise at all.

My laser is germanium. That is a mineral they dig up not something from Germany. The Germans probably make lasers too. Momma Rugg said the Germans make some real good stuff cause they are good with their hands and they are real smart. She said her Pappy was in W W 2 and he said the German stuff was better than our stuff and if it wernt for the whole world beaten on em the Germans coulda won the big one. The Big one is what Pappy Rugg called WW2.

Anywoo, you just be sure that dentist knows what he is doin shinin that laser around in your mouth. One small slip and your days of sippin soup and whistling Dixie are over. That thing could burn a hole slap through your lip. You might wanna think about putting some mirrors in there to protect your mouth. Now I am sure that Dr fella is a professional and all but take it from me, a real live scientist, aint nobody goin to be shootin no laser in my head. Well maybe Sulu from Star Trek cause he is Asian and those Asians are real precise.

G

Gemmi

Thanks for this post.I have to look for a new dentist that will accept my insurance and he is on the list.My husbands employer changed his insurance from BC/BS to United Health Care.My dentist of 20 years does not accept it.I was wondering which dentist to go see and I think I will try this one. :howdy:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Gemmi said:
Thanks for this post.I have to look for a new dentist that will accept my insurance and he is on the list.My husbands employer changed his insurance from BC/BS to United Health Care.My dentist of 20 years does not accept it.I was wondering which dentist to go see and I think I will try this one. :howdy:
:yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:

I've spent over four hours this week, finishing up what needed to be done to get my teeth back in order, save picking up flouride trays....

My opinion has only been strengthened! :yay: :yay: