Super Bowl Sunday's Grey's Anatomy

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I DVR'd it and I was watching it last night and got to the part where Burke told everybody to wait by the elevator and then McDreamy said he wouldn't leave Bailey's husband's brain on the table, then I stopped it for a minute and when I went back, it was all black. Can't see a thing. Can't fast forward. Can't rewind. :tantrum It's gone! :bawl:

So, what happened after that? :popcorn:

ptbrien

Livin' for the Dream
you should have known the Super bowl would go long.

Chrstina Ricci eventually freaked out and pulled her hand out while the bomb squad was figuring out what to do. Grey put her hand in.

Bailey was in labor and waiting for her husband. Unknown until he was being wheeled to neurosurgery did they realize the patient was Bailey's husband.

It is to be continued, so you can see the end of all of the stories

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ptbrien said:

Chrstina Ricci eventually freaked out and pulled her hand out while the bomb squad was figuring out what to do. Grey put her hand in.

Bailey was in labor and waiting for her husband. Unknown until he was being wheeled to neurosurgery did they realize the patient was Bailey's husband.

It is to be continued, so you can see the end of all of the stories
You forgot to tell her about the explosion at the end.. of course if you changed channels or went to bed thinking it was over you missed the most important part.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
itsbob said:
You forgot to tell her about the explosion at the end.. of course if you changed channels or went to bed thinking it was over you missed the most important part.
Please tell me your kidding?! Because that means I missed it!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
ptbrien said:
That is why I had it record for an extra TWO hours. It's there -- it's just jacked up.

Thank you for the recap.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
K_Jo said:
I DVR'd it and I was watching it last night and got to the part where Burke told everybody to wait by the elevator and then McDreamy said he wouldn't leave Bailey's husband's brain on the table, then I stopped it for a minute and when I went back, it was all black. Can't see a thing. Can't fast forward. Can't rewind. :tantrum It's gone! :bawl:

So, what happened after that? :popcorn:
The good news for you is that it's To Be Continued next week. :smile:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
workin hard said:
I DVR'd it but haven't had a chance to watch it yet..
Well, what's her name is pregnant by McDreamy.. then in the end they are both in the room when the "warhead" explodes.. they leave you hanging until next week to see who survives.. trying to remember who was in the room.. gas passer walked out.. McDreamy and her, oriental ho, the nice guy.. black surgeon was in the room .. someone had a heart attack prior to the explosion

THEN.. the rescue helicopter crashes..

teverheart2002 said:
I love George :clap: :yahoo:
I do too!!! Gawd, he was such the dweeb at first, but dang if still waters don't run deep! With every episode I fall for him more and more. :yay:

BTW, last night's episode was mind blowing... literally...:eyebrow:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
mv_princess said:
K_Jo did you watch it last night??
Yes! :bawl: George kicks ass! I just wish he'd wash and cut his hair.

That McDreamy frustrates the hell out of me! :banghead:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I caught it last week by accident (put the tv in the bedroom on to fall asleep to it, and couldn't stop watching); then caught it again last night. :jet:

I'm not normally up that late, but I'll make a point to DVR it. :yay:

crabcake said:
I caught it last week by accident (put the tv in the bedroom on to fall asleep to it, and couldn't stop watching); then caught it again last night. :jet:

I'm not normally up that late, but I'll make a point to DVR it. :yay:
It is an awesome show! Great cast, great writing, very unique...:yay: