Finally got some

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I saw the bike at the Pub. Aps sure did some work on it!:lmao:

Heck, even I might be able to ride it, but I'd have to wear my "dingo boots"!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Penn said:
I saw the bike at the Pub. Aps sure did some work on it!:lmao:

Heck, even I might be able to ride it, but I'd have to wear my "dingo boots"!
I liked it at it's original height.. I was looking at this bike, and it was a choice between it, and the bike I bought.. close call either way. I loved how tall it was, a bike made for tall people.. though when riding the pegs are still the same distance from the seat.

Still a VERY nice ride APS..

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
itsbob said:
I liked it at it's original height.. I was looking at this bike, and it was a choice between it, and the bike I bought.. close call either way. I loved how tall it was, a bike made for tall people.. though when riding the pegs are still the same distance from the seat.

Still a VERY nice ride APS..
Like your bike is so important....I got my permit today. You wanna kiss me.......

Dukesdad

Those are very nice. I had looked at one last summer and I'm looking at a V-Max but will probably not buy a new one. I like the '81 XS 11 I have; it runs well, looks good and is paid for...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
duke'sdad said:
Those are very nice. I had looked at one last summer and I'm looking at a V-Max but will probably not buy a new one. I like the '81 XS 11 I have; it runs well, looks good and is paid for...
I'm all that on my Honda Rebel. Hubby took me out for about a half hour on it yesterday. I wasn't as scared as I was before and really enjoyed myself. Can't wait until I can practice every day. I did the following: Used my blinkers, downshifted before a stop (instead of just putting the clutch in and braking), used both brakes and didn't freak out at the cul-de-sac or turning into the driveway. Still not ready for the big roads. Will just ride around the neighborhood for a long time. At least by the time I start the class, I would be the most retarded driver in the class, hopefully. Nice bike, Aps.

dustin

UAIOE
I saw you riding on 235 southbound a couple days ago...around 4ish maybe... one thing about that bike is it definately sticks out, and drivers are a lot more likely to see you on that thing. kewl bike :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dustin said:
I saw you riding on 235 southbound a couple days ago...around 4ish maybe... one thing about that bike is it definately sticks out, and drivers are a lot more likely to see you on that thing. kewl bike :yay:
:mmdad: