Hedgehogs

camily

Peace
Does anybody know of a local hedgehog breeder? I think we have decide on one after lots of information gathering. I found one in NE Maryland, but just thought I would put the word out here incase anyone knew of a local breeder. Thanks!

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
camily said:
Does anybody know of a local hedgehog breeder? I think we have decide on one after lots of information gathering. I found one in NE Maryland, but just thought I would put the word out here incase anyone knew of a local breeder. Thanks!

Hedgehogs!?! Have ya gone crazy woman? :lmao:

No really...I think they are sooooooo cute. I know theres a Hedgehog rescue in Hollywood, MD. Her name is Theresa Johnson. I call her the Hedgehog lady. Pm me if you want her contact info. Even if you don't want a rescued hedgie she can maybe point ya in the right direction of someone closer.

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
Hedgehogs!?! Have ya gone crazy woman? :lmao:

No really...I think they are sooooooo cute. I know theres a Hedgehog rescue in Hollywood, MD. Her name is Theresa Johnson. I call her the Hedgehog lady. Pm me if you want her contact info. Even if you don't want a rescued hedgie she can maybe point ya in the right direction of someone closer.
I got her number too. I found it right after I posted. Is she "Hedgiewitch" or something like that?

PrepH4U

camily said:
I've never meant either of you, yet I have a mantal pic of this. Thanks.
What bothers me is that she has a picture of the trimmed schnauzer above her mantle! :whistle: