Stewart: Back to his old bad boy self?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
"Kyle Busch, he's the one guy that's probably going to hurt somebody out there," Stewart said. "He's what we like to call a bird with no feathers"
:killingme

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Your boy was just on Speed ... some "Past Champions" show or something. :shrug:

KJo would've loved it ... he was all soaking wet like he'd been watching her oobs on his own in-car cam. :lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I like Tony...

But he needs to sit out a race or two. Evidently, there's a mis-understanding about how the rules work, and NASCAR needs to correct that misunderstanding. Sit him out at California, take points and then have he and Matt Kenseth join Mike Helton, Brian France and Gary Nelson over at dinner one night in Vegas.

NASCAR suspended Kevin Harvick back in 2002 for doing the stuff Tony's doing, but I doubt if it will be equal.

You know for somebody who was concerned about remembering someone five years from now and 'were gonna kill somebody this week' and what not, I don't know what his deal is.

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
But he needs to sit out a race or two. Evidently, there's a mis-understanding about how the rules work, and NASCAR needs to correct that misunderstanding. Sit him out at California, take points and then have he and Matt Kenseth join Mike Helton, Brian France and Gary Nelson over at dinner one night in Vegas.

NASCAR suspended Kevin Harvick back in 2002 for doing the stuff Tony's doing, but I doubt if it will be equal.

You know for somebody who was concerned about remembering someone five years from now and 'were gonna kill somebody this week' and what not, I don't know what his deal is.
Let Richard Petty, Buddy Baker and Cale Yarborough work him over with ax handles to realign his sense of celebrity.

crabcake

willie said:
We need a good fist fight in the infield.
Jimmy Spencer tried that route of educating sKurt Busch and it got him suspended. :ohwell:

I bet they'd see ratings climb through the roof if they let 'em sort it out old-school like AND air it. :really: :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Evidently, there's a mis-understanding about how the rules work, and NASCAR needs to correct that misunderstanding. Sit him out at California, take points and then have he and Matt Kenseth join Mike Helton, Brian France and Gary Nelson over at dinner one night in Vegas.
I totally saw "Days Of Thunder" also!! :killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

crabcake said:
Jimmy Spencer tried that route of educating sKurt Busch and it got him suspended. :ohwell:

I bet they'd see ratings climb through the roof if they let 'em sort it out old-school like AND air it. :really: :lol:
And Kurt Busch also intentionally wrecked him. They penalize guys harder for retaliating to a wreck, on or off track, than they do those who almost wreck and kill drivers.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Johnson Fires Back at Newman

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/5349950

"I think inside it felt good to (Newman) to take a shot at me," Johnson said Tuesday during a media tour through New York. "He didn't win the race. That's what disappoints me. Be happy for me. I overcame a lot in this race. Why take a cheap shot?"

Oh Lordy, now we've got these 2 jawing at each other! :lmao:

kingofbeers8

Stewart may have a bullseye but it ain't on his back

I pity the bag licker kenseth if he tries to run stewart off the track, I dont care what track it is...kenseth does not have the stones to do it, He knows stewy will be waiting fopr him.Senseless whining in the post race interview. Johnson should have been watching daytona from fern gully...where the fairies live!! CHEATERS REALLY CAN WIN!!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I know about the accusations of cheating, concerning JJ's #48 car; but didn't NASCAR perform a post-race inspection on that car?

They found it legal, from what I've read.

I understand the concerns about his crew chief having a history of trying to beat the system, gaining advantages over other racing teams out on the track,
but as far as I could tell from the sports news, that car was legal; it passed inspection. Before and after the race.

So, is it sour grapes on Newman's end?

Mikeinsmd

Wow!!! I just read the JJ was found illegal after 3 wins last year. WHy weren't the wins thrown out?? :mad:

CC, Jameo, Morgie, Looks like the only way your boy can win is by cheating. :eyebrow:
Damn, and Tony beats him legally.... :diva:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
Wow!!! I just read the JJ was found illegal after 3 wins last year. WHy weren't the wins thrown out?? :mad:

CC, Jameo, Morgie, Looks like the only way your boy can win is by cheating. :eyebrow:
Damn, and Tony beats him legally.... :diva:
Oh quit ... just cuz Tony hasn't been caught doesn't mean he doesn't do it. :neener:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Tony Stewart on Kyle Busch:

"He's what we like to call a dart with no feathers. He just doesn't know where he's going." Full story

Mikeinsmd

Penn said:
Tony Stewart on Kyle Busch:"He's what we like to call a dart with no feathers. He just doesn't know where he's going." Full story
Yea, the lil Busch punk better be watching his six. He's not very well liked right now. Cocky lil azzhole.
Kyle-->:smack: :buttkick: