May 18th

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I know several have said they won't be able to make this weekend.

BUT....

It IS the big Star Wars weekend we've been waiting for. One person has already suggested to me that to go see it, we should try for an unconventional time, like a very early or unusual time show.

Either way, it doesn't matter - we DON'T have to go see it. But I'd like a group of us to get together this weekend. Before I set up times or anything, who is going to be around? Maybe we should find that out first.

(hand up)

BudoPo

I'll be around. I don't have any big plans or chores to do, so I'm pretty open. If we see Star Wars, we might want to get tickets early for a later show (though I'd prefer a show time that wouldn't be sold out). A friend of mine will probably want to see it, too.

BudoPo

So what's the latest with this get together? Who's showing up? When/where should we meet? Etc, etc.

If we're only going to have a couple of people, I may just catch the first showing, like I was planning. No offense Zyme, I'd like to meet you, but I also don't like big crowds in theaters.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I guess I'm thinking along the same lines as Budopo. This weekend will just be murder to go see Star Wars. And I'm thinking that I ought to postpone trying to organize anything until after Christy's party, since everyone seems to lean towards that, and if enough people go there, we'll all have a better avenue for organizing things. once enough of us meet.

So I think, this weekend will probably not work out. But we'll try to get a group going after the party.