The girls of American Idol

camily

Peace
workin hard said:
Yeah I didn't like them either and I didn't really think the last one was that good.
She acted too cutesy. How about that funky chic dancing like a ho at the end? I missed her singing except in the recap but that sounded like shiat.

Jameo

What?!
Mandisa and the last chic were awesome. Paris has a great voice, but I liked the other 2 better. And that Brenna chic....:duh::duh::duh: I really hope she gets the boot soon! :boo:

YoYo_Cee

camily said:
She acted too cutesy. How about that funky chic dancing like a ho at the end? I missed her singing except in the recap but that sounded like shiat.

I actually liked the last girl, she sounded good, and I liked the little country girl Kellie Pickler, also Paris did really well and so did Simons new girl friend manidsa... some of their dances did leave a lot to be desired though...

camily

Peace
Jameo said:
Mandisa and the last chic were awesome. Paris has a great voice, but I liked the other 2 better. And that Brenna chic....:duh::duh::duh: I really hope she gets the boot soon! :boo:
That's the one, Brenna. :rolleyes:

Geek

The last girl has an amazing voice! That was fun, I can't wait to see the boys :yay: I don't like when they pick super cheese ball songs, like attitude girl did.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I don't know their names yet because it was the first time we've seen all of them...I really liked the 16 YO girl....I really liked Kelli Pickeral (sp) too...The attitude chick needs to go ASAP...Didn't care for the opera girl either....I think Idol is dragging it out too much....Comes on three times this week doesn't it? Way too many commecials too....

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Dupontster said:
I don't know their names yet because it was the first time we've seen all of them...I really liked the 16 YO girl....I really liked Kelli Pickeral (sp) too...The attitude chick needs to go ASAP...Didn't care for the opera girl either....I think Idol is dragging it out too much....Comes on three times this week doesn't it? Way too many commecials too....
There could never be enough!!! :cartwheel I cannot wait to watch a couple of those guys tonight!! :drool: