The Naughty Gull

OrneryPest

lower life form
The Naughty Gull (or, as I have nicknamed it, the Bad Bird) was great tonight. Hey, after a few of their extra-generous Scotch-On-The-Rocks's, they could screw up totally and I'd still think they're great!

Their Deep Fried Seafood Platter is truly gluttonous fare indeed! Enough calories to blow anybodys diet!

Thank goodness we live within walking distance of the place so we don't hafta drive home. Solomons is already the Drunk Driving Capital of the World even without my contribution.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Great!

The Dirty Bird certainly hasn't changed. Took my boys there for dinner and regaled them with "As the Island Turns" Stories.
We had three great dinners, wonderful wait staff and very pleasant time!
Definitely try the crab melts mmmmmm....
:buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Dirty Bird certainly hasn't changed. Took my boys there for dinner and regaled them with "As the Island Turns" Stories.
We had three great dinners, wonderful wait staff and very pleasant time!
Definitely try the crab melts mmmmmm....
:buddies:

So which is it??. they are good and they are not? I guess I need to get off my duff and find out for myself after all these years.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Haven't been in years and we used to be regulars. Food was nothing special...some things were good. Best thing was Marcia, the bartender, but she left a few years ago. :frown:

SamSpade

There's nothing there to write home about, but, that said, I've never had a bad meal there, and my wife has always loved their nachos.