I got a my first bike !!!

jbooty

YAY!!!.. Good luck to you on it.. I think us girls on here need to get together one weekend and ride..

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
jbooty said:
YAY!!!.. Good luck to you on it.. I think us girls on here need to get together one weekend and ride..
Sounds like a great idea. I just need to learn to ride it first. :lmao:

K

Keesa

SWEET. Bet you are SO excited. Rode one for years - same size, but let my license expire - need to renew! Highly recommend a fairing though. Eating bugs is so NOT fun and they can REALLY hurt when they hit ya. Be safe.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Keesa said:
SWEET. Bet you are SO excited. Rode one for years - same size, but let my license expire - need to renew! Highly recommend a fairing though. Eating bugs is so NOT fun and they can REALLY hurt when they hit ya. Be safe.
It has a windshield thing that is removable. Another plus was the oringinal owners manual and all paperwork were included too. :yay:

jbooty

Tigerlily said:
It has a windshield thing that is removable. Another plus was the oringinal owners manual and all paperwork were included too. :yay:

Had i of known you were in the market for a bike, I would have given ya a good deal on my old one i'm trying to sell..

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Glad he finally got ya straight. :yay: Scatterbrains run in my family.

You're gonna look so good on that bike girl. When ya picking me up?:high5:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MysticalMom said:
Glad he finally got ya straight. :yay: Scatterbrains run in my family.

You're gonna look so good on that bike girl. When ya picking me up?:high5:
As soon as I learn how to operate it safely and get a lot of riding time under my belt. Dougster and I talked yesterday and we both agreed that we will ride alone on the bike's until we become experienced.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Tigerlily said:
As soon as I learn how to operate it safely and get a lot of riding time under my belt. Dougster and I talked yesterday and we both agreed that we will ride alone on the bike's until we become experienced.

Ummm well duh! I don't want ya to drop me! :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The next Southern Cruisers breakfast meeting will be 3/11/06. Feel free to join us. We have quite a few female riders in the chapter.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If you are serious let me know.. a few riders I know are sellling their smaller bikes. Everyone's getting the itch for bigger, faster, and newer..

jbooty

aps45819 said:
What are you selling?

2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom..

Attachments

• 2000VSTAR1.jpg
    2000VSTAR1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 116

hollywoman

I highly recommend the Motorcycle Safety Course. You will learn so much. I got my first bike last summer "05 Suzuki Boulevard" Red w/flames. I love it. I was always on the back of DH's 1600 Vulcan. Need insurance - we got great rates through GEICO Motorycycle.

Happy riding.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Tigerlily said:
My Valentine's gift arrived yesterday and I can't wait to ride it.
It's an 84 Honda 500 magna. It looks like the one in the link below but it burgandy. :jameo: Going to take the permit test on Friday and am hoping to sign up soon for classes. :thewave:
http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/1/3/81827113.htm
YEAAAAH!!!! Got a little Honda 250 Rebel in November. Got my permit two weeks ago. Take it easy. I'm registered for class in April. Here's a hint on the permit test. REALLY study the manual, a few times, take notes. There is one question I found on both the tests (I had to take it twice before I passed). They ask you where the PASSENGER'S FEET should be when you come to a stop at an intersection. I was breezing through and thought it said the driver's feet and said "on the ground." WRONG. Watch that question. The PASSENGER'S feet should be on the pegs. It was the reason I flunked first time (I missed 5 and should have gotten that right and would have passed if I had read it right) Just didn't expect them to ask about the "passenger" and kind of didn't read the question right. It was on both tests. Duhhh. If you flunk the first time, the same questions are on the next test, but in different order. Ask to see what you missed the first time, re-read the manual, and take it the next day, if you can. And take the written, not computer, so you can go back and look at your answers 2 x. I studied again the next day and only missed one. It's only like 25 questions and they give you 15 minutes.

We are now doing little road trips together on back streets. I'm a little shy on it, but I'll get it. Good luck. One day we may be riding together, but I'll have to graduate to a bigger bike. I'm thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!