Why do Cats...

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
sunflower said:
:lol:

Which would you do :lol:

Well.. if I were a cat and my nose was all senstivite ...you would think all the perfumes would drive em nuts.
The dirty clothes have all sorts of smells not found at home.
Like Arby's dipping sauce spilled on the shirt and earthy smells on the knee caps.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
It has something to do with their loving things that are new and clean. I think there's something about it here, but I can't read through all of it again. Lots of cool kitty info there. :yay:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Pandora said:
If you want a pet to sleep in your dirty clothes, get a dog! :yay:

I have a dog and she sleeps on my side of the bed :ohwell:

I wish she would opt for some place else.
What is it do I have defunct animals

Pandora

river rat said:
I have a dog and she sleeps on my side of the bed :ohwell:

I wish she would opt for some place else.
What is it do I have defunct animals

I have a dog that does the same thing. I sleep with my knees in my chest cligging a hold of the edge of the bed, and my cat sleeps on my head. :bawl:

Pandora

BTW river rat, I put a small sofa in my bedroom and get up a couple of times at night to relocate my dog to the sofa. I think he gets cold and has to come back and get under the blanket next to me to stay warm, Never mind, he makes me :hot:

It was suggested that when I get this new sewing machine, I should make a type of pillow that is flat but inside the pillow casing, slide a heating pad under it. If I lay that on the sofa, maybe he’ll sleep there.

It is just a never ending fight, and if I kick him out of the room entirely, he whines at the door.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Pandora said:
BTW river rat, I put a small sofa in my bedroom and get up a couple of times at night to relocate my dog to the sofa. I think he gets cold and has to come back and get under the blanket next to me to stay warm, Never mind, he makes me :hot:

It was suggested that when I get this new sewing machine, I should make a type of pillow that is flat but inside the pillow casing, slide a heating pad under it. If I lay that on the sofa, maybe he’ll sleep there.

It is just a never ending fight, and if I kick him out of the room entirely, he whines at the door.

No doubt!!

Bailey could have here own room and bed (spare room) however, it is not as fun as squishing me

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
My cat puked last night on the kitchen floor and then today on the floor AND on the couch...........What's up with that?? He's not a puker.....usually.

Pandora

BS Gal said:
My cat puked last night on the kitchen floor and then today on the floor AND on the couch...........What's up with that?? He's not a puker.....usually.

Ahhh, maybe he is sick? :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
:bulimicscarfandbarfkitty: :yay: :lmao: