NASCAR Hook Up

It's great having an "in" with NASCAR.

My cousin that works for NASCAR got them to put together a package of "stuff" for my Cub Scout Pack to use to decorate at the District Pinewood Derby this weekend. They were supposed to overnite it today. I should get it tomorrow. I will post to let you know if the package has any cool "stuff" in it.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Box of used lugnuts, shocks, springs, and a couple screws with the wrong thread count courtesy of the #17 team. :biggrin:

crabcake said:
Box of used lugnuts, shocks, springs, and a couple screws with the wrong thread count courtesy of the #17 team. :biggrin:
I was thinking maybe a rear window out of the #48.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
huntr1 said:
I was thinking maybe a rear window out of the #48.
Shows what you know! :smack: His rear window wasn't illegal; the gadget that angled it illegally was the problem. :neener:

So, what'd ya get? :snacks:

Mikeinsmd

huntr1 said:
It's great having an "in" with NASCAR. My cousin that works for NASCAR got them to put together a package of "stuff" for my Cub Scout Pack to use to decorate at the District Pinewood Derby this weekend. They were supposed to overnite it today. I should get it tomorrow. I will post to let you know if the package has any cool "stuff" in it.
Pics!!! :yay:

huntr1 said:
GOSH DARN FedEx! Haven't gotten the package yet. :banghead:
It ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!

So far we have:
a number 99 bear, a generic Nascar bear on a key chain, misc rubber plastic key chains for various numbers, a Sterling Marlin bobble head, a Dale Jr. poster a metal sign with a number 9 on it, a Bobby Labonte story book with wheels on it. A Nascar Game book, you turn the pages and you have a differnt race track "board game" on each page, this book is big, the resulting game boards are bigger than the averge game board. Tony Stewart note cards, Jimmie Johnson note cards, a Jeff Gordon Desk calendar with matchbox car, and Elliot Sadler mini poster, another bear with no jersey, but with Elliott Sadler's name on the tag

Also 2 mark martin desk calendars with matchbox cars, a Tony Stewart storybook with the wheels, Magnetic car puzzles one of car 18 and one of number 20 and notecards with Dale Jr and some with Sr. and one lanyard. no inflatable cars (which I was really hoping for). The Sadler bear has his car number on it's foot.