Nasonex

M

missperky

Is this the one that is in a white bottle with green top?

Ponytail

How far ya jammin' it up there??? :lol:

I used that stuff for years, in fact, i need to go back to the doc and get my prescription re-did.

Have you tried sleeping with a humidifier in the room?

Dunno what your prescribed dosage is, but try cutting it in half. Did he prescribe anything else to use prior to Nasonex? I was on two nasal inhalers at once. The other one, I can't remember the name of, but I was intructed to use it prior to using nasonex. I still have some of that other one at the house. I'll check on it for you when I get home./ But Sometimes I used it, sometimes I didn't. I don't even remember what the point of it was. Quite possible that it was a moisturizer of some sort.

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
How far ya jammin' it up there??? :lol:

I used that stuff for years, in fact, i need to go back to the doc and get my prescription re-did.

Have you tried sleeping with a humidifier in the room?

Dunno what your prescribed dosage is, but try cutting it in half. Did he prescribe anything else to use prior to Nasonex? I was on two nasal inhalers at once. The other one, I can't remember the name of, but I was intructed to use it prior to using nasonex. I still have some of that other one at the house. I'll check on it for you when I get home./ But Sometimes I used it, sometimes I didn't. I don't even remember what the point of it was. Quite possible that it was a moisturizer of some sort.
You have a big schnoz, what size did they give you? An aerosol can?

Ponytail

Pete said:
You have a big schnoz, what size did they give you? An aerosol can?

I wish. The precriptions would last longer then. :ohwell: I'm just glad I'm not a coke addict. I'd need a better job. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Tina2001aniT said:
Anyone ever used it? I am on my second day and my nose is soooo sore, is this normal?

My doctor gave it to me one time when I had a bad sinus infection. I used it a couple of times and, like you, it made my nose very sore so I stopped using it.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Tina2001aniT said:
Anyone ever used it? I am on my second day and my nose is soooo sore, is this normal?

Ask for your doc to call you with your best instructions or alternatives. I used to actually get sore throats, the opposite problem. My doc just guided me through repositioning and a possible script change as a back up.

All of these allergy/asthma meds have side effects..... Some experience them, some don't - and so on... Again, call your doc. :yay: