Damn those....

Mikeinsmd

3 chicks in the Kasey Kahne insurance commercial are HOTTIES!! :hot:
The one where they back into the huge pylon.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I like the KK commercial when he shakes the champagne and the cork busts through a bunch of car windows. :lmao:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Hi kids!

Sorry I've been an absentee for awhile- how ya'll been!?
Crabby, you still NC?
Mikey, how you doing?
Before you ask- Yes, I'm still with thor!
KK- is on my Fantasy Tema this year, along with Jamie MacMurray and Kyle Busch, and Kevin Harvick (who is currently benched, cuz I don't like him!)
what happened with those two whackos in Mexico? I missed that race.

mainman

Set Trippin
pvineswinger said:
Crabby, you still NC?
Mikey, how you doing?
KK- is on my Fantasy Tema this year, along with Jamie MacMurray and Kyle Busch, and Kevin Harvick (who is currently benched, cuz I don't like him!)
:shocking: Hey #####...:howdy:

mainman

Set Trippin
pvineswinger said:
Hey- are you getting more into Nascar now? :lmao:
Hello no...

Watching a bunch of rednex holding the steering wheel to the left for 3 hrs and pushing down on the gas pedal just doesn't do it for me...:ohwell:....

How ya been anyways?

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
mainman said:
Hello no...

Watching a bunch of rednex holding the steering wheel to the left for 3 hrs and pushing down on the gas pedal just doesn't do it for me...:ohwell:....

How ya been anyways?
I been good- I just got Lasik last week. Feeling great!
Going to the Big Easy next week. Slumber Party convention! (You know those "toys.") hee hee!
It's also my birfday.

W

Wenchy

pvineswinger said:
Going to the Big Easy next week. Slumber Party convention! (You know those "toys.") hee hee!
It's also my birfday.

Hey gal! Welcome back!

I had the Lasik done a month ago...so far, so good! My cornea's haven't lost their flaps, and my eyeball's haven't fallen out yet.

How are your ball's doing?

:bdaycake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bdaycake:

Last edited by a moderator:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Wenchy said:
Hey gal! Welcome back!

I had the Lasik done a month ago...so far, so good! My cornea's haven't lost their flaps, and my eyeball's haven't fallen out yet.

How are your ball's doing?

:bdaycake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bdaycake:
Well thanks for all the birthday wishes, but it's not until the 21st- when I'm in New Orleans- I guess I was confusing!
My balls are doing great- crystal clear vision- LOVE IT . Strangely enough though, I had Lasik and my little weiner dog got an eye infection! :confused:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
pvineswinger said:
It's also my birfday.
Ya might be able to pick yourself up a plasma or dlp tv REAL cheap down there, but don't buy the mulch, (formosan termites).

Mikeinsmd

pvineswinger said:
Crabby, you still NC?
Mikey, how you doing?
PV Baby!!! :howdy: :huggy: :flowers: :love:
Good to see you again.
Tell Thor I said :dropdead:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pvineswinger said:
Crabby, you still NC?
Mikey, how you doing?
:jet: :howdy: Hey girl! I was thinking about you on Daytona 500 day, and wondering if you'd ever be back! :lol: Yes, still down here and lovin' it! :yay:

Is "Thor" Mr. Hottie from Asahi? :really: :yay: Glad to hear you're doing well; enjoy the Big Easy! I'm curious how it looks from a tourist standpoint and how much of it is in better shape since Katrina. :frown:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
:jet: :howdy: Hey girl! I was thinking about you on Daytona 500 day, and wondering if you'd ever be back! :lol: Yes, still down here and lovin' it! :yay:

Is "Thor" Mr. Hottie from Asahi? :really: :yay: Glad to hear you're doing well; enjoy the Big Easy! I'm curious how it looks from a tourist standpoint and how much of it is in better shape since Katrina. :frown:
I check back in every now and then, mostly during Nascar, since most of my other peeps don't watch.
Yes Thor is Mr Hottie from Asahi. (Mikey, I told you I met you TWO days too late!! Sorry!)
We are going to be in New Orleans on St Patty's Day! I'll have to get into Pat O's REALLY early. Would it be wrong of me to have a couple of Hurricanes?