Shrub/flower ID?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Anyone know what this is? I'm thinking it's a hibiscus bush/shrub. :shrug: It's about 5 1/2 feet high, 3 feet wide. I was just outback having coffee and noticed it was starting to bloom. The color thus far looks beautiful! :smile:

Attachments

• flowers1.jpg
    flowers1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 122
  • flowers.jpg
    flowers.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 133

crabcake

My daffodils started blooming about a week or so ago. And the grass never browned over the winter; stayed green all winter. It threw me for a loop, too. :lol:

I plan to spend some time out in the yard today, so I'm sure I'll discover some other things poppin' out. :yay:

Merlin

Registered Smarta$$
crabcake said:
Anyone know what this is? I'm thinking it's a hibiscus bush/shrub. :shrug: It's about 5 1/2 feet high, 3 feet wide. I was just outback having coffee and noticed it was starting to bloom. The color thus far looks beautiful! :smile:
Looks like a Camellia to me. We had some when I lived in NC.

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
Why you gotta laugh at my pics? :bawl:
:huggy: I wasn't laughing at your pics sugarlips; I was laughing at our timing in both posting them. :love:

You wanna come down and deflower my bush? :bubble:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I have bulbs coming up already. :shrug: I'm not sure if they're daffodils or tulips (I didn't plant them).

scarecreaux

LaissezLesBonsTempsRouler
This is a Camelia bush. A Hibiscus has a large open tropical bloom. Try looking both up under Google images.