PLEASE HELP! Missing Siamese Cat

mandr96

Our Siamese Cat "Amanda" is still missing in Country Lakes and we are worried sick! She HATES the cold and has been missing since Dec 23rd. We visit and/or call the shelter every other day to no avail. I purchased 4 traps in addition to the 2 borrowed traps and we have caught every other cat in the neighborhood at least once! Our newest problem is that now our traps are being stolen. Who would do something like that? Especially knowing how desperately we are looking for our cat with signs posted everywhere!!! :elaine:

mandr96

Thank you for your reply.....it is going to be hard for her to just turn up, as we are not living there right now because our home burned down to the ground and she has nothing to come back to. She narrowly escaped the fire while we were out of town, as the roof was caving in around her.

PrepH4U

mandr96 said:
Thank you for your reply.....it is going to be hard for her to just turn up, as we are not living there right now because our home burned down to the ground and she has nothing to come back to. She narrowly escaped the fire while we were out of town, as the roof was caving in around her.
Oh my! :huggy: I bet she was terrified, hopefully she will turn up safe and sound. I am sorry about your house also.

D

dems4me

Good luck with your cat. I saw your flier was down and had hoped you had found her. I'll keepmy eyes open for her again!! Good luck!! :huggy: You can set a trap in our yard if you want to spread the traps out when you get replenished :smile:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mandr96 said:
Our Siamese Cat "Amanda" is still missing in Country Lakes and we are worried sick! She HATES the cold and has been missing since Dec 23rd. We visit and/or call the shelter every other day to no avail. I purchased 4 traps in addition to the 2 borrowed traps and we have caught every other cat in the neighborhood at least once! Our newest problem is that now our traps are being stolen. Who would do something like that? Especially knowing how desperately we are looking for our cat with signs posted everywhere!!! :elaine:

We've seen your flyer down at chaptico market (it caught our eye, since it looks very similiar to our Male cat), you had a fire right? but we assumed he had already come home by now.

mandr96

Didn't realize the poster was down! I will have to get another one in there because we seemed to receive the most responses from that poster. Are you located in the vicinity of our lost cat? Manda in 8yrs old, spayed, and unfortunately...declawed. We got the last sighting report on Yowaiski Mill, just a couple of houses away from the Bosse intersection. We started with 7 traps and currently have 3 traps left. The other 4 were stolen from our yard (one from our shed). My daughter still cries for her on a nightly basis and can't sleep alone without her. Now we just found out that we have to find a home for our dog as well and my daughter lost it last night. Our dog can not stay where we are living right now due to insurance issues. Urghhh!!!!