Pro-Fitness vs. Maximum

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I Know we have had this discussion before, but I'm too lazy to go back through the threads. I am still doing Curves 3 - 5 x per week, but don't feel like I'm getting much out of it. So now I need to know the following:

Which of the two gyms will let you just sign up monthly, without their stupid "join up fees?"

Which has the better trainers?

I'm still going to do Curves 3x week, but thought that could be a warm up and then I could hit the other gym after that?

Any thoughts?

K

Katie

Both of them are very good.

I was a member of Pro-Fitness for 3 years, and enjoyed the variety of spin classes, and aerobic classes. The only negative was that there was usually a line for the treadmills, and Elliptical machines. At Maximum, when I go at 5:30-6:00 pm there isn't a line for the machines.

Both gyms have hte positive and negative. Maybe see about doing a 3 month short -term at Pro-Fitness and do a 3 month at Maximum. Than see which one you prefer!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I enjoy Maximum because the facility is huge, and there's never a wait to get on any of the machines. The staff is super-nice, and they offer a variety of classes.