JC Penney's Catalog furniture??

chrissyhh

Has anyone ever ordered furniture from their catalog? They have a really cute set of living room furniture, and the price is good also, but I just don't know about the quality and comfort. I called the stores and these are catalog only items, so you can't go and test it out.

So if anyone has any comments good or bad I would appreciate it.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
No experience. However, when I was shopping for dining room furniture I did learn that most of their stuff is pine, similar to Ikea or VCF. It's also imported just like those other guys. Nothing wrong with that. Certainly looks nice for the price!

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
I bought my dining room hutch from them about 6 years ago. It was one of the unfinished pine baseboards with a separate top with storage and glass. At the time my home was decorated with all pine and country furniture and it looked great. We sanded it some when we got it to smooth out any rough edges and put a light stain on it to match the rest of our wood pieces through the home. It is still in great condition and I use it daily. The only issue I had with it was that we had to go to the store to pick it up and couldn't pay for home delivery. We picked up from the Wildewood shopping center location.
Good luck and let me know how it goes if you decide to go with them.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I ordered my girls canopy beds from them about 5 years ago. No problems with service or delivery. Excellent quality. Beds are still in good shape, even through my youngest, the demon child. :yay: