Linda's Cafe on the square 3 weeks and counting!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I hope the new place has a nicer atmosphere. Every time I've been in Linda's I've felt like something is going to crawl on me.

locallady

work smarter not harder!
elaine said:
I hope the new place has a nicer atmosphere. Every time I've been in Linda's I've felt like something is going to crawl on me.

Here new location is 6,000 square feet of goodness! With WiFi services and meeting and confernce rooms, new bath rooms and just plain beautiful surrondings I think linda's on the square is going to blow the competiotion out of the water!

The building she is in in lex. park is almost 100 years old and according to the health department of St. MAry's county: Linda's Cafe is on the top 5 cleanest resturants in St. MAry's County! :whistle:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
locallady said:
Here new location is 6,000 square feet of goodness! With WiFi services and meeting and confernce rooms, new bath rooms and just plain beautiful surrondings I think linda's on the square is going to blow the competiotion out of the water!

The building she is in in lex. park is almost 100 years old and according to the health department of St. MAry's county: Linda's Cafe is on the top 5 cleanest resturants in St. MAry's County! :whistle:

I do have to say..the food is GREAT! Big portions of real down home yummy to the tummy stuff. :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
I can't wait! I've actually never been to Linda's but I really look forward to a new place in Leonardtown to hit for breakfast:yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
locallady said:

Did I say it was dirty? It's just that she has all that junk in there, and where there is junk, there are spiders. It just creeps me out.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
locallady said:
Linda's on the Square is opening 3 weeks from TODAY YEAH!!! good food finally coming to leonardtown!

Where in the Square. I went and looked Saturday to maybe see some construction, but was none.

Love that place :huggy:

B

bayangel_1

lindas

lindas food id not good i even went back 3 times and the service sucks.