Home Water Filter

microcomputer

Life is good!
Looking for suggestions on a reliable Water Filter (both product and installer). I am currently on "well water" near Leonardtown.

Thanks!

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
microcomputer said:
Looking for suggestions on a reliable Water Filter (both product and installer). I am currently on "well water" near Leonardtown.

Thanks!

Try contacting Culligans Water. Just had an entire home water filteration installed in our house about a week ago.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Run your water through three layers of Pantyhose, and Cotton underwear(with reinforced crotch).. If the water still tastes/ smells funny, wash the underwear and try again...

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
unixpirate said:
Thanks. That's what I projected.

Sure no problem. I thought the price sounded okay especially with it including installation and all.

Culligan's will come out and test your water, and then go ahead and tell you what they think would solve the problem with your water.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
go Culligan.
I have the full systems including the R/O for the house and I could bottle my water if I wanted to.

of course, the fact that my Brother in Law is the sales manager for the whole east coast helped a bit on the price.

microcomputer

Life is good!
BabyGurl1978 said:
Try contacting Culligans Water. Just had an entire home water filteration installed in our house about a week ago.

Can you provide the company name and phone number?

Thanks!

bcp

In My Opinion
[size=-1]Culligan Water Treatment. 3119 Solomons Island Road 410-956-4840

Since this was asked for by a poster I hope that it is not considered as advertising.
If it is, I understand and will take it away upon request of the powers of the board.
actually, I think that the powers of the board can do it without my consent... thats just the way it works.
[/size]

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
bcp said:
go Culligan.
I have the full systems including the R/O for the house and I could bottle my water if I wanted to.

of course, the fact that my Brother in Law is the sales manager for the whole east coast helped a bit on the price.

BCP,

Is the R/O the filter thing? Just curious b/c I got the whole system as well plus a new filterteration thing to help with the sand and stuff getting into the water.

I really like the system.

microcomputer

Life is good!
bcp said:
[size=-1]Culligan Water Treatment. 3119 Solomons Island Road 410-956-4840

Since this was asked for by a poster I hope that it is not considered as advertising.
If it is, I understand and will take it away upon request of the powers of the board.
actually, I think that the powers of the board can do it without my consent... thats just the way it works.
[/size]

Thanks a bunch.