Obgyn?

Laura9107

I'm new to the Waldorf area and in the process of finding doctors. Can anyone recommend a good OBGYN within 30 minutes of Waldorf? I would like someone reliable for routine visits. Thanks!

danceintherain

Coryse Brathwaite-Dean located at 10 Saint Patricks Drive in Waldorf 301-843-0110 & Anne Naru 23000 Moakley St Leonardtown 301-997-1788

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sockgirl77 said:
Dr. Polko is the best. She's in Leonardtown. Just about 30 minutes out of Waldorf! 301-997-1788 :yay:
Leonardtown is thirty minutes from Waldorf? :confused:

Pandora

camily said:
Actually, I go to Dr. Said Ali. I like him alot and he is in Waldorf.

I spent 5-weeks total in the hospital with my youngest son and 1 week of that time was at Southern Maryland Hospital. He came in and chatted with me several times. Hell of a nice guy and an incredible doctor. Him and Doctor Kane (Kane and Bushrod) did my C-section. BUT, I hear Ali’s office is very busy and it is difficult to get an appointment. I have been going to Kane and Bushrod so long I have a 2-didget chart number. :razz:

Shannie0308

I used to see Dr. Dickson and Dr. Netty. I found the wait to get seen horrible! If your appointment is at 10:00 look forward to waiting 1.5 hours or more before going back. They also do not deliver as of 2006. I now see Dr. Braithwaite. She's in Waldorf, and is delivering my first child this spring. I have been going to her since I found out I was pregnant, I think she is awesome!!! I never wait more than 10 minutes to be seen, and shes so nice! Highly recommended!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Laura9107 said:
I'm new to the Waldorf area and in the process of finding doctors. Can anyone recommend a good OBGYN within 30 minutes of Waldorf? I would like someone reliable for routine visits. Thanks!
Im not a real OBGYN but I played one once.

if you cant find a real one give me a call. as long as its routine I am always willing to help.:killingme

did I mention that I do house calls?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
camily said:
Actually, I go to Dr. Said Ali. I like him alot and he is in Waldorf.

AAwww, I love him! I went to him 7 years or so ago and he delivered my 1st Pig. He was just too far away, though, so I switched to someone else.