Best lines...

Otter

Nothing to see here
'Can I buy you a drink?' is best chat-up line

The simplest of chat up lines, "Can I buy you a drink?", is the most successful, according to a new survey.

When it comes to making an impact, it seems the simpler, old-fashioned lines are the best, reports the Daily Express.

The survey of 1,000 young adults by Snack-a-Jacks suggests it's better to be direct and confident than witty and original.

The best five chat-up lines were judged to be: "Can I buy you a drink?", "You don't know me but I dreamt about you last night", "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?", "Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money" and "Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I walk past you again?"

The worst were: "How do you like your eggs? Fertilised?", "Get your coat love, you've pulled", "Is that a ladder in your tights or the stairway to heaven?", "This body leaves in five minutes, be on it" and "Your clothes would look great on my bedroom floor."

Here

bknarw

Attire Monitor
This probably explains a LOT...

...but my favorite is: "Excuse me, but do I have any boogers showing?"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hmmm....Maybe... I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that? I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Kyle
Hmmm....Maybe... I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that? I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex?

A Beautiful Mind???

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I hate to admit it but the latest and greatest that worked on me was "Where do I know you from?" My smartass answer was "You don't." But I guess the line worked because conversation followed.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
A Beautiful Mind???
Yep.

Just about busted a blood vessel laughing when he delivered that line. :lmao:

I'd bet it would work.... Eventually! :lol:

FIREMAN

This one was used on me.

Maybe you don't know this, but I would look good on top of you...:biggrin:

Works for ME!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Are you tired? ...'cause you've been running thru my mind all day.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
"Can I borrow a quarter? I always promised my Dad I'd call him when I met the girl of my dreams..."

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I have a friend who had a guy come up to her and actually tell her that he had cancer of the penis and was going to have it amputated the next day. He said that he wanted to use it just one more time, and asked her if she'd help him out.
She looked at him deadpan and said "What makes you think I'd want a cancer-infested penis in me?"
:barf:
Still cracks me up...

J

justhangn

Originally posted by bknarw
I have a friend who had a guy come up to her and actually tell her that he had cancer of the penis and was going to have it amputated the next day. He said that he wanted to use it just one more time, and asked her if she'd help him out.
She looked at him deadpan and said "What makes you think I'd want a cancer-infested penis in me?"
:barf:
Still cracks me up...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

SmallTown

Football season!
Lets see what mood the board mommy is in...

I had a friend who went up to a girl and just said "Damn girl, I would eat your ..."

He didn't get a number, but he didn't get smacked either so I would call it a success. Gotta give credit for having the nads to try it!

J

justhangn

One used on me a month or so ago was "wow, can I put a smile on that face."

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
The boldest line that anyone ever had the balls to use on me was after a guy asked me for my phone number and I poluetely told him no because I had a boyfriend he said to me "I don't want to date you I just want to do(<---use the explicit word) you!"

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
The boldest line that anyone ever had the balls to use on me was after a guy asked me for my phone number and I poluetely told him no because I had a boyfriend he said to me "I don't want to date you I just want to do(<---use the explicit word) you!"

:roflmao: PRICELESS!! :roflmao: