Bout to be a cat fight!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Big brother & little brother were busy wrestling this evening. Some of the action was caught on film. :lmao:

Attachments

• meow taco behind.jpg
    meow taco behind.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 176
  • meow taco whoop butt.jpg
    meow taco whoop butt.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 157
  • meow taco wrestle.jpg
    meow taco wrestle.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 145
  • meow tyson.jpg
    meow tyson.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 181
  • meow wrap around.jpg
    meow wrap around.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 178

Pandora

Timon looks huge compared to the pup. :shocked:

And, Timon looks so much like my kitty.

She is so cute. :blushing: I just love her to pieces.

Attachments

• Molly_Milo.JPG
    Molly_Milo.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 121

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
daydreamer said:
They were so funny last night I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing at the them.

:smack: invite Rocky and I over next time... though it will take about 12 of them cats, and 20 of them dogs to weigh as much as him, it would still be fun :lol:

daydreamer

Softballkid said:
:smack: invite Rocky and I over next time... though it will take about 12 of them cats, and 20 of them dogs to weigh as much as him, it would still be fun :lol:
Then you would have to deal with Chasey and trust me you don't want that. :lmao:

Chasey_Lane said:
Big brother & little brother were busy wrestling this evening. Some of the action was caught on film. :lmao:
Looks like my dog and my cat (not the wife's cat) playing. My dog does not mess with her cat, it doesn't like to play with him. When my cat and her cat get into it, there is no "playing" involved. If her cat had claws, my cat would have scars.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
huntr1 said:
Looks like my dog and my cat (not the wife's cat) playing. My dog does not mess with her cat, it doesn't like to play with him. When my cat and her cat get into it, there is no "playing" involved. If her cat had claws, my cat would have scars.
All three of the boys play throughout the evening. And they take turns, too. :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Chasey_Lane said:
I'd let Timon whoop his dogs azz. :cool:

haha, I dunno, I still gotta bet on mine :popcorn:

I want to bring him Saturday to the games, but I dont think that would go over well... haha

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:
haha, I dunno, I still gotta bet on mine :popcorn:

I want to bring him Saturday to the games, but I dont think that would go over well... haha

He could be your team's mascot :shrug:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
jwwb2000 said:
He could be your team's mascot :shrug:

I could charge people to let their kids have Rotti back rides :grin: :lol:

He would be ok for a while, but he wouldnt like all them different people running around all day...he'd eventually get upset by it...