still anchors resturant

B

bayangel_1

hi everyone i have to tell u about still anchors resturant @ dennis point marina. i went there last friday the 10th for the opening and it was great!! the food was wonderful. the staff was great the place was beautiful. i had the crab cakes and they where so good. i met one of the owners and she was wonderful. i was there a few years ago the food was good but the place was dull. the new ladies have cleaned it up and out. and the new food is wonderful. the prices are great too. 12 thumbs up from me and my family. we will be there all season.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Funny you mention this. My husband and I were looking at their website last night. I thought the prices were a wee bit high but if it's good food and service it's worth it.

Oh, whomever made the 18% gratuity mandatory though screwed their waitress when we go. We always tip more then 18% but since it's mandated on all checks that might be just about all they get.

http://www.dennispointmarina.com/restaurant.html

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
from the lunch menu...

Crab Cake Sandwich (Fresh lump crab meat broiled or fried to perfection)
6oz regular 4.95 8oz jumbo 14.95

Wow, $10 for an extra 2oz of crabmeat! :twitch:

CMC122 said:
Funny you mention this. My husband and I were looking at their website last night. I thought the prices were a wee bit high but if it's good food and service it's worth it.

Oh, whomever made the 18% gratuity mandatory though screwed their waitress when we go. We always tip more then 18% but since it's mandated on all checks that might be just about all they get.

http://www.dennispointmarina.com/restaurant.html

$4.95 for a hot dog? :faint:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
They were $6.00 at Adams last night.
Mozzarella sticks, wings and chicken fingers are so played out. I wish restaurants would come up with better appetizers if they're going to charge that kind of money.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
Mozzarella sticks, wings and chicken fingers are so played out. I wish restaurants would come up with better appetizers if they're going to charge that kind of money.

I agree. I don't like them much anyway. I like the onion loaf they have at Adams though. It's a bunch of onion rings, dipped in batter and fried in a deep fryer basket. I actually like it better than the Bloomin' Onion.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
I like that, too, and I love Bloomin' Onion.

Now I want the Danish Shrimp from Lighthouse :frown:

I only ate at the Lighthouse one time. It was good, but nothing I'd go out of my way for.

camily

Peace
Lighthouse used to have an entree called, now don't laugh it French and I can't spell it, scallops champagneux (sp?) something like that. It was scallops in a champagne cheese sauce. Delish!

Pete

Repete
camily said:
Lighthouse used to have an entree called, now don't laugh it French and I can't spell it, scallops champagneux (sp?) something like that. It was scallops in a champagne cheese sauce. Delish!
It is blackened now.