This is cool!

justbeachy

can be a real beach
And to think I havent even started drinking yet... maybe thats the problem!
well good bye folks I'll see you monday (no net at home) Have a nice weekend I intend to :gossip: :love: :smoochy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Fishn Guy said:
and then the first good tropical storm you get... this thing is gonna become worthless.

the way it looks like they make theirs is with that same material that tents are made out of....tares to easy

they should make it out of something a little more heavy weight like a 16 or 18 oz vynil....makes it weatherproof and it's heavy enough to not get torn up as easily

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
onebdzee said:
the way it looks like they make theirs is with that same material that tents are made out of....tares to easy

they should make it out of something a little more heavy weight like a 16 or 18 oz vynil....makes it weatherproof and it's heavy enough to not get torn up as easily
You need to work with my buddy Bobby at Big Top Shelters.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Fishn Guy said:
What do they make that out of that could improve its durability without hindering the fold...?

14, 16 or 18 ounce vinyl....this material is very durable(I use it for boat covers, truck covers, dump truck/trl tarps, etc)....it doesn't tare as easy, either