Lester Earns Spot in Sunday's Cup Race

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Not bad at all!

He qualified at over 190 miles an hour.

Good to see him in there, he's been around on the truck circuit for awhile, I saw.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Penn said:
Good to see him in there, he's been around on the truck circuit for awhile, I saw.
Exactly; I'm surprised it took him this long to get a shot in Cup ... especially with all the diversity :jameo: going on.

I'm glad to see he raced his way in, and I'm not talking about with his ethnicity. :yay:

crabcake

Attachments

• nascar1.jpg
    nascar1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 104

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
I just looked at the weather for Hampton, GA.... no racing will happen there today. :bawl:
I just heard on the radio that the ceiling has lifted, dryers are on the track, and they'll probably be underway in an hour. :shrug:

I'm off to get some hummus, shish kebabs and falafel. :yum:

Pandora

crabcake said:
I just heard on the radio that the ceiling has lifted, dryers are on the track, and they'll probably be underway in an hour. :shrug:

But...but.... did ya notice the line up? :whistle:

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:

This is why NASCAR is going down the crapper. No self respecting redneck fan would ever eat hummus. :ohwell:

:lmao:

Last edited:

crabcake

Pete said:
This is why NASCAR is going down the crapper. No self respecting redneck fan would ever eat hummus. :ohwell:

:lmao:
The greek restaurant was closed, so I'm eating barbecue, slaw and hush puppies. :frown:

Happy? :lol: