Xenical

Nanny Pam

appyday said:
I took it and lost good weight...no real side effects just cuts grease...dont eat McKays fried chicken and jojos....you dont have to change your diet to loose weight but after awhile you WILL cut back on greasy foods youll see why..I would take it again..
Thanks, Appy! :kiss:

My prescriptions cost me $10.00. I took this prescription to Happy Harry's and they told me it would be $191.64. (1 month supply) :yikes:

Needless to say, I told them to keep the pills. Now looking for an alternative.

Toxick

Splat
I use negative reinforcement on myself. I've rigged up an electric shock zapper which I shock my :gossip: with everytime I go to eat something that isn't part of breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

I gave up on Ho-ho's really fast.

But you really really have to have the self-discipline to shock yourself when you want to cheat though. Otherwise it won't work. I'd use a taser, but they cost too much, and I tend to be less productive at work after I've stunned my junk three or four times.

I've lost 70 pounds this way - although I wasn't really overweight to begin with. I just wanted to give myself an eating disorder.

Nanny Pam

appyday said:
Nanny Pam...when you get it pm me ...I will tell you what to do to see if it works like Xenical...I am serious... :huggy:

Thank you so much, Appy!! :huggy:

Toxic You have me :roflmao: " after I've stunned my junk three or four times" :killingme

Thanks!:love:

Nanny Pam

JollyRoger said:
You want the easy way out? Stop stuffing your face and get out and run.
:lmao:

OK Admin.....I understand..... especially since you deleted my post because it was naughty.... you never let me have any fun.

YO JollyRoger ... :smack: