Today's NASCAR race

AndyMarquisLIVE

NASCAR racing today at 11am on FX. Does anyone know if WFLS and WTNT will air the race? I'm not getting FX for some reason on Comcast Digital Cable, them and FOX News and MSNBC.

I have something downloaded on my phone that has he racecast on it from NASCAR but Sprint Nextel won't let me access it anymore, one of the long list of reasons why I'm switching to Cingular Wireless.

I'm also looking for a place that will have the racecast online ... Comcast.net still does, I think. They have NASCAR Trackpass for free with a Comcast subscription.

MSNBC also has a rundown of the top 43 updated every 15-20 minutes. NBC Weather Plus has the latest live weather information. As does Intellicast.com. Type in Hampton in the first box and GA on the second. They're radar is updated every 10 minutes and they're futurecast radar is updated every 15 minutes.

NASCAR.com will have the latest images and video (with a Trackpass subscription). They also have a CNN Weather Center link, but it's not very good.

Rain is in the forecast and there is a possibility we may not go racing today.

If anyone else knows of any at-work access to the race, please let me know on here.

AndyMarquisLIVE

OK, more info...

96.9 WWUZ-FM will have it but they're based in Kentucky so it might not come in here. They're an affiliatte to WFLS-FM 93.3. They're coverage kicks off at 11am ET.

Pete

Repete
XM doesn't have channel 144 in their online line up. Trackpass wont work at work because i cannot download the java.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Bobby is out of the race already. :doh: :banghead:
All the freaking money that Petty enterprises has, you'd think they would buy decent motors. :clickgoesthetv:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Dutch6 said:
Hamlin is on a rocket sled!
Ya beat me to it! The 11 car is not on my fantasy team but he may have to be
my #2 driver from now on.

Martin is in 5th @ lap 82. :yay: I have the 6 on my team this week.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
kom526 said:

Where's Tony?

kom526 said:

Good, I hope he at least stays in the top 5!!! :yay:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Speedy70 said:
Probably busy getting p'd off at someone!! :killingme

LOL j/k with ya! :razz:
:smack: We need the bad guy or this racing crap will be for a bunch of yuppie pansies!