Kid's Birthday Parties

K

Kizzy

Has anyone had or been to a birthday party at Hyperspace in Hollywood Maryland?

K

Kain99

My friend had her 14 year olds B-Day party there. The kids had an absolute blast! Laser Tag was included.

If your planning something organized, this probably isn't the place..... but, If your just looking for a place to have fun it's pretty neat.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My sister had her oldest kids birthday there. They seemed to have a blast between the Lazer Tag and the other equipment.

Heard it was kind of expensive though.

J

justhangn

I've taken my munchkins to several parties there, it's always a good time.

The adults need to bring a laptop though so you have something to do after the lazer tag.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My daughter had been to several parties there and we also take her occasionally and she loves it! To the top of the Habitrail!!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
My daughter loves it there too. One thing, though, that I've heard from parents who have hosted parties there, is that they don't give you enough time in the party room. For older kids the 45-60 minute time frame is probably fine, but for younger kids who take forever to eat food and eat cake - there was not enough time to open presents. I've been there on days when the parties had to move into the general area to open gifts because their time in the party room was up.

browneyes

Hmmm sounds interesting. What else is there besides the lazer tag? I suppose I could check out the link. :wink: Is there anything in Calvert County for parties beside McD's and the skating rink?

My son is turning 7 in May and wants to have party at the house. Any ideas for party games? I'd like to try and keep the party outside if the weather is nice. :smile: