Lawnmower .....

Ponytail

Dupontster said:
Dayumn, I thought someone had a push mower for sale....I need one..

I've got one you can HAVE if you are willing to do some work on it. It needs a new crank shaft. I hit a stump and bent it (the shaft bent, not the stump). It's less than a year old. 6Hp 22" cut w mulching blade, Bolens. I just don't have the time to do it.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Ponytail said:
I've got one you can HAVE if you are willing to do some work on it. It needs a new crank shaft. I hit a stump and bent it (the shaft bent, not the stump). It's less than a year old. 6Hp 22" cut w mulching blade, Bolens. I just don't have the time to do it.

Thanks but I just threw one on the dump because of the same thing...I bent the crank and it was locked up...I'm just looking for something cheap to do a ditch that the weedeater doesn't do too well...Appreciate the offer though..

Ponytail

Dupontster said:
Thanks but I just threw one on the dump because of the same thing...I bent the crank and it was locked up...I'm just looking for something cheap to do a ditch that the weedeater doesn't do too well...Appreciate the offer though..

Mine's not locked up though. The only thing that bent is where the blade attaches. It runs awesome, starts easy, just shakes like a mo-fo when ya put a blade on it' :lol:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Mikeinsmd said:
races on SPEED now!!! 90 mph :killingme :killingme
They do this in Ridge all the time. Well actually they are a major mode of transportation for many who don't have a cars or a license and need to get to the bar or liquer store. :killingme

nomoney

Tigerlily said:
They do this in Ridge all the time. Well actually they are a major mode of transportation for many who don't have a cars or a license and need to get to the bar or liquer store. :killingme
no lie- was at a wawa in some state coming back from Tenn last year. Dude pulled up on his riding lawnmower. It had an extra seat on the back for anyone who wanted to ride b!tch, a radio, rims, an attached cooler, and seatbelts. :lol:

nomoney said:
no lie- was at a wawa in some state coming back from Tenn last year. Dude pulled up on his riding lawnmower. It had an extra seat on the back for anyone who wanted to ride b!tch, a radio, rims, an attached cooler, and seatbelts. :lol:
You didn't answer my PMer... is it okay if I post the pic of your riding lawnmower...:confused:

Attachments

• redneck_mowing.jpg
    redneck_mowing.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 82

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Tigerlily said:

Lawnmower man. :killingme