Sexist Discriminatory Moderators

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
huntr1 said:
Quoted for Dustin. She admits it, it's YOUR house, she is only there to cook, clean and do laundry.
He can tell himself that, but I picked out EVERY piece of furniture and EVERY wall color. :neener:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Nickel said:
He can tell himself that, but I picked out EVERY piece of furniture and EVERY wall color. :neener:
That's because he let you. He got tired of the nagging. :biggrin:

Nickel said:
That's your job. Pick the furniture and the colors. All we want is somewhere to sit/sleep and couldn't give a rat's azz about the colors. And don't even go asking us to pick between 15 different shades of white/red/green/blue/whatever for the walls. They all look the same to us, and we don't really care anyway.

:lalala:

Steve said:
:yeahthat:Those of us that are really good don't even get nagged. We go away for a hunting trip and come home to painted walls. No fuss, no muss, no work at all on our part. Works for me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Steve said:
No nagging involved. He knows I have good taste and my choices were never questioned.

Steve

Enjoying life!
huntr1 said:
:yeahthat:Those of us that are really good don't even get nagged. We go away for a hunting trip and come home to painted walls. No fuss, no muss, no work at all on our part. Works for me.
At first when I was asked to help choose colors/patterns/etc I actually gave it considerable thought. Then I realized that whatever I wanted didn't matter anyway. Besides, why waste time choosing interior crap when there's the TV, video games, beer, power tools....

Steve said:
At first when I was asked to help choose colors/patterns/etc I actually gave it considerable thought. Then I realized that whatever I wanted didn't matter anyway. It was all about Pixie. Besides, why waste time choosing interior crap when there's the TV, beer, power tools....
:yeahthat: