Eye cream

Please give me recommendations for a good eye cream. I've been using Olay's Total Effects Eye Firming Cream. It works as a decent moisturizer under make-up, but I don't see any real effects (I've been using it over a month - twice a day).

Under my eyes is very dry and I want to avoid wrinkles. Any suggestions?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I use philosophy's Hope in a Tube for moisture and Bliss Baggage Handler for the bags. I like 'em both :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I use The Body Shop's Daily Eye Treatment with Kinetin. I don't see it on their website, they may not make it anymore. I use it to prevent any future problems though, so I haven't noticed a difference, which is sort of the point.

Hmm maybe I'll try the Neutrogena. I already have a few lines and this stuff says increases firmness.

Thanks ladies. Now I have somewhere to start!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Speedy70 said:
Hmm maybe I'll try the Neutrogena. I already have a few lines and this stuff says increases firmness.

Thanks ladies. Now I have somewhere to start!
Preparation H..

Pandora

itsbob said:
Preparation H..

That actually works. :lol:

The five most stolen items in a drugstore are batteries, cosmetics, film, sunglasses, and, get this, Preparation H. Apparently people are just too embarrassed to purchase the last item. And, just in case you are curious, one of Preparation H's main ingredient is shark liver oil. The oil not only helps shrink hemorrhoids, but will shrink any tissue. As a result, many older women in Florida use the stuff to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pandora said:
That actually works. :lol:

The five most stolen items in a drugstore are batteries, cosmetics, film, sunglasses, and, get this, Preparation H. Apparently people are just too embarrassed to purchase the last item. And, just in case you are curious, one of Preparation H's main ingredient is shark liver oil. The oil not only helps shrink hemorrhoids, but will shrink any tissue. As a result, many older women in Florida use the stuff to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles!
Of course it works.. Do you think I would joke about such a thing??

and if you look at some of the beauty products that sell for 10 times as much, they probably have the same ingredients.

Pandora

itsbob said:
Of course it works.. Do you think I would joke about such a thing??

and if you look at some of the beauty products that sell for 10 times as much, they probably have the same ingredients.

I didn’t doubt that it works; I know it works. I have some in my make-up bag and I didn't steel it either. :lmao: My stepmother is Korean and uses Vaseline as a moisturizer. She is 65 years old and you’d never know it.

J

Joanna

Vitamin E

Puncture a vitamin E capsule and dab it on the under eye area at night. It is a nice natural way to fight the dryness at night. The vitamin will help nourish through the day also, in addition to whatever cream you put on before your makeup.

snuzzy

I use "Just" products. This is a Swiss company (pronounced: yust). www.JustSwissHerbal.com The night cream is thick and the day cream is lighter, perfect for under makeup. The cost seems a little high, but a little goes a long way.

Nanny Pam

Speedy70 said:
Please give me recommendations for a good eye cream. I've been using Olay's Total Effects Eye Firming Cream. It works as a decent moisturizer under make-up, but I don't see any real effects (I've been using it over a month - twice a day).

Under my eyes is very dry and I want to avoid wrinkles. Any suggestions?
I just use Ponds. Always did. I look 40. I am 54. I feel 70.

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
Which one is good for dark circles? Husband and I went to Safeway and as we're standing in line, he said "Your eyes look dark today". I told him it's because I'm wearing eyeshadow (which I recently starting doing). He said "No, underneath your eyes.".

Men. :duh:

concealer?