Bad Horse

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Has anyone seen this local rock band BAD HORSE? They are the bomb :yay: . I have seen them at Hills Club (now 911 Club), Mousetrap, and BackRoad Inn.

Pandora

Upcoming Events:
Apr 14, 2006 - La Plata MD - Good Times Bar
We played here twice in 05 and we had a awesome time make sure your here!!
Cover Charge

Apr 15, 2006 - Hughesville MD - HOTEL CHARLES
This is a awesome place to play. Make sure you're here. Cover Charge!!!

Apr 21, 2006 - Bryans Road MD - Murphy's Pub
It's always a good time at Murphys. NO COVER CHARGE!!!!!

Apr 29, 2006 - La Plata MD - Good Times Bar
It's always a Good TIme at Good TImes!!!! Cover Charge

May 13, 2006 - Port Tobacco MD - Blue Dog Saloon
This is one of our favorite places to play. NO COVER CHARGE!!!!!!

May 27, 2006 - La Plata MD - Good Times Bar
I'ts always a Good Time at Good Times!!!! Cover Charge

Jun 2, 2006 - Bryans Road MD - Murphy's Pub
This place kick's ass come show your support. NO COVER CHARGE!!!!!!

Jul 8, 2006 - Port Tobacco MD - Blue Dog Saloon

Oct 7, 2006 - Port Tobacco MD - Blue Dog Saloon

Dec 23, 2006 - Port Tobacco MD - Blue Dog Saloon

The Blue Dog :getdown:

BTW

FOLKLORE:
Halloween always reminds local residents of Charles County's "Blue Dog" legend, which has been spun in the county for more than 100 years and is taught in local schools. By most accounts and local lore, the spirit of a large blue dog protects his murdered master's treasure, buried somewhere on Rose Hill Road outside of Port Tobacco.

According to Rose Hill Road resident Charles Stuart, whose property contains the fabled rock that Blue Dog and his master were killed on, the first written account of the Blue Dog legend dates back to 1897, when his home's former owner, Olivia Floyd, told the Maryland Independent she had seen the ghost of the Blue Dog.

Although he hasn't seen the ghost of Blue Dog on February 8 in the 20 years he has lived on Rose Hill Road, Stuart, "doesn't doubt" the accounts of that date following the Revolutionary War, when Charles Thomas Sims, a soldier, and his dog were killed on Rose Hill Road while returning from a Port Tobacco Tavern.

Stuart said that Henry Hanos of Port Tobacco killed Sims and his dog for his gold and a deed to an estate. Hanos then buried the gold and deed under a holly tree along Rose Hill Road.

When Hanos returned to recover the treasure, he was scared away by the ghost of Blue Dog and then fell ill, before suddenly dying. To this day, Blue Dog continues to watch over his slain master's treasure.

Source

fttrsbeerwench

I think I saw them at Country Store.....:otter: Maybe it was Back Road? :confused:
Who ever it was ROCKED! :dude:

Cap't Willie at BRI was awesome too... I'd go see them again in a heartbeat....

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
They DO play at Country Store, but I have never seen them there. They are playing Sat night...I forget where it was...

persimmoncf said:
Kwilla go to Mouse Trap. We always have a blast there. Love to meet you :howdy:
I'm considering getting a kitchen pass for Friday night... I don't think I'll be able to get one two nights in a row...:ohwell:

Jameo

What?!
kwillia said:
I saw them this past Saturday night at Cryer's.

We were at Cryer's too Saturday night :twitch: You stalking us???

Bad Horse is a good band. I'd check 'em out again.