BBBBBBBristol

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
*Bows Head*

Let us pray ... Dearest Mother Nature, please shed plenty of sunlight on our boys in Tennessee today so that they may be blessed with optimal race conditions producing a couple hours of enjoyment.

:notworthy

Attachments

• nascar2.jpg
    nascar2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 100

Mikeinsmd

Looks like someone needs to cool lil Steven Wallaces' jets. He threw a fit on in car cam yesterday after S. Riggs spun him (accidentally). Steven said he gave him all the room in the world but the replay begs to differ.

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
Looks like someone needs to cool lil Steven Wallaces' jets. He threw a fit on in car cam yesterday after S. Riggs spun him (accidentally). Steven said he gave him all the room in the world but the replay begs to differ.
I saw that yesterday when it happened (his :tantrum:). :duh:

The apple don't fall far from the tree, huh? :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
I saw that yesterday when it happened (his :tantrum). :duh: The apple don't fall far from the tree, huh? :ohwell:
Nope. He's another lil silver spoon baby.

On another note, pimpleface Busch continues to make friends...:lol:
I predict it's only a matter of time before someone :boxing: :shutup: him in the face.

Mikeinsmd

Dutch6 said:
What's the forecast for today?
Bristol, TN
Sunday Mar 26
Breezy; a wintry mix this morning, then sun and some clouds this afternoon. Winds from the W at 7 mph. High: 45° F

9am 11am 1pm

Rain Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny
33° F 39° F 42° F

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
On another note, pimpleface Busch continues to make friends...:lol:
I predict it's only a matter of time before someone :boxing: :shutup: him in the face.
One can only hope ... maybe he'll follow in big-bro's footsteps and get his lips pinned together. :bubble:

Did you catch yesterday when Kenseth (who's normally pretty reserved and non-confrontational) told his spotter to tell Busch's spotter he didn't want to "hear a PEEP" outta him"? :lmao:

Pandora

The Speed Channel has been chatting on and off about the race, right now, they are discussing brakes, problems, solutions and replacement.

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Did you catch yesterday when Kenseth (who's normally pretty reserved and non-confrontational) told his spotter to tell Busch's spotter he didn't want to "hear a PEEP" outta him"? :lmao:
OMG no!!! :killingme I couldn't watch the race after the snow red flag. That's priceless.

Nice image Kellogg's is having portrayed huh? :lmao:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
OMG no!!! :killingme I couldn't watch the race after the snow red flag. That's priceless.

Nice image Kellogg's is having portrayed huh? :lmao:
Yea, just the way kenseth said it had me rolling! I guess Kellogs figures they'll appeal to the <10yr olds with a character they can relate to. :yay: Unfortunately, yesterday, he was driving the Lowes #5 when Busch acted the ass. :ohwell:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
I can't blame em..... He has to get good tools somewhere. :razz:
Considering the current points standings, I don't think the 48 team has a problem in their toolbox. :neener:

Pete

Repete
You know, I have watched and aside from a little over exuberance once in a while I really don't see the problem with the Bush twins. They are not the milk toast, cookie cutter pretty boys but they get the job done.

It is Bristol for .....well........ my sake! It is getting tiresome watching these crybaby pansy asses whine about getting rubbed or bumped especially on a short track. Kenseth's bs in his interview IMO made him look like a candy ass crybaby who does pizz poor acting. The reporter should have handed him a baby bottle and a bib. He has gotten into it and thrown tantrums with a bunch of people throughout the last few years.

Stewart is aggressive......no problem.
Ricky Rudd never held back and would bust you....no problem.
Earnhardt was the poster child for aggressive.....no problem.

Those who have followed NASCAR for more than a couple years remember classic knuckleheads like Mr. Excitement Jimmy Spencer who was a loose cannon when he had a car good enough to keep up and hit people, Todd Bodine never saw a wreck he didn't cause, Geoffrey Bodine was a danger not only to those around him on the track but anyone driving by the track on the intestate during the race, and Ernie Irvin did not get the name Swervin Irvin just because it rhymed. On short tracks Alan Kulwicki hit every car on the track and half of the cars in the parking lot before it was over.

These guys are now turning into such a bunch of pussy, self absorbed ego maniacs it makes me want to hurl half the time. Kevin Harvick? Who the hell is he to say anything? Top tier team for going on 6 years and he has only 5 wins but he runs his mouth like David Pearson. Ricky Rudd pretty much summed up Harvick at Richmond a couple years ago "Yappy mouth...yap..yap..yap". Here is a clue for you Harvick who likes to make up catchy nicknames, Kurt Bush might have big ears BUT he has won 3 times as many races as you and his goofy looking brother has won nearly half your total in 1/6th the time. Get over it you prima donna they look goofy but they WIN. You will have plenty of time when Richard Childress gets tired of your bs and you end up out looking for a job.

If they want to run cars around a track and not be touched they are in the wrong series because THAT is what made NASCAR, personality, rivalry, tough racing, sparks and crinkled sheet metal. The guys over at IRL and F1 would welcome them with open arms if they want to do car ballet and not get dirty. Probably not a good idea because Danika Patrick would probably beat your ass and that would pizz you off more.

In summary; Goofy looking doofuses UNITE! Continue to slap down the photogenic milk toast jackasses with wins. In the end the record book only records wins and not how many TV interviews you do and how many chics cream themselves when you arrogantly blast past them in the garage area on your golf cart.

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Pete said:
You know, I have watched and aside from a little over exuberance once in a while I really don't see the problem with the Bush twins. They are not the milk toast, cookie cutter pretty boys but they get the job done........
I'm trying to think of a rebuttle here.... Not easy.

Pete said:
Kevin Harvick? Who the hell is he to say anything? Top tier team for going on 6 years and he has only 5 wins but he runs his mouth like David Pearson. Ricky Rudd pretty much summed up Harvick at Richmond a couple years ago "Yappy mouth...yap..yap..yap". Here is a clue for you Harvick who likes to make up catchy nicknames, Kurt Bush might have big ears BUT he has won 3 times as many races as you and his goofy looking brother has won nearly half your total in 1/6th the time. Get over it you prima donna they look goofy but they WIN. You will have plenty of time when Richard Childress gets tired of your bs and you end up out looking for a job.

:high5:

To this day, I refer to Harvick as (and I quote Ricky Rudd) "Yap yap mouth". :killingme