Tires Plus

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Haven't bought tires from them yet but I will. They did me a solid today by fixing a tire that had a puncture in it for no charge. Not to mention being open on a Sunday. Two :yay: :yay: for them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
Haven't bought tires from them yet but I will. They did me a solid today by fixing a tire that had a puncture in it for no charge. Not to mention being open on a Sunday. Two :yay: :yay: for them.
The new one in First Colony?

If so, I concur. I got my new tires there last Saturday, nice guys! :yay:

Ken King

PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
The new one in First Colony?

If so, I concur. I got my new tires there last Saturday, nice guys! :yay:
Yep, that's the place. I was heading to the gas station at Chancellor's Run when I saw the parking lot full and stopped in. Less than 20 minutes and I was on my way. He will be getting all of my business from now on.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
Yep, that's the place. I was heading to the gas station at Chancellor's Run when I saw the parking lot full and stopped in. Less than 20 minutes and I was on my way. He will be getting all of my business from now on.

Awesome! :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Lugnut said:
I wish more business's would learn that customer service sells.

They have the most excellent service! Heck, he even bought 2 boxes of GS cookies from my Bug! :lmao:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Lugnut said:
I wish more business's would learn that customer service sells.
:yeahthat: It definately is a big selling point for me and this little consideration given by them has made me a customer for them until either they do me wrong or someone else out performs them.

01mds10

they are great people, got my tires from there for my s10 15" stock wheels. great price and great customer service. and got many punctures fixed in the last year i've been going there. a few times they didnt charge me. even when i got a flat on my 18's (with low pro tires). they had to take the tire off and everything to patch it from the inside and they didnt even charge me.