question

J

jp2854

I have had a virus and sinus infection finished meds and now coughing and blowing green again and i feel like i got a lump of crap in my throat does anyone have any suggestions of what I could do other than go to the doctors.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jp2854 said:
I have had a virus and sinus infection finished meds and now coughing and blowing green again and i feel like i got a lump of crap in my throat does anyone have any suggestions of what I could do other than go to the doctors.

Your illness has caused to you to forget your punctuation. :dead:

Have you tried gargling with salt water?

J

jp2854

Yes I know I forgot my punctuation and Iam sorry. Yes I have tried that and even gargled with listerine. I have had this stuff now working on 2 weeks today. Just did 10 days worth of antibiotics (sp) and 5 days of coughing medication that the doctor gave me.

K

Kain99

How come all these people post illnesses? It scares me! Yikes!!! freaky sick forumites!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Your body could still be working at cleaning up the effects of the infections that you have had. Give it time. Also with the turn to spring pollen is starting to pick up which will make sinus problems tougher to deal with.

I had good luck with a chiropractor fixing a sinusitis issue that I had suffered with for better than 20 years. The change was unbelievable after the manipulation.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
Your body could still be working at cleaning up the effects of the infections that you have had. Give it time. Also with the turn to spring pollen is starting to pick up which will make sinus problems tougher to deal with.

I had good luck with a chiropractor fixing a sinusitis issue that I had suffered with for better than 20 years. The change was unbelievable after the manipulation.
:howdy: Voice of reason! :lol:

J

jp2854

Thanks Ken King. I might try the chiropractor for the sinus problems. Also thanks for the advice you gave me too :).

I also suffer from allergies hope this doesnt make matters worse been using allergy meds the whole time too cross fingers that they dont add fuel to the fire.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jp2854 said:
Thanks Ken King. I might try the chiropractor for the sinus problems. Also thanks for the advice you gave me too :).

I also suffer from allergies hope this doesnt make matters worse been using allergy meds the whole time too cross fingers that they dont add fuel to the fire.

Ken is da bomb, listen to him. :yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
jp2854 said:

If you are new to the area the pollen around here can be murder at times. Good luck on getting over your current ailment. :howdy:

J

jp2854

actually I was in southern maryland and recently moved to upstate NY. We are colder than you all are right now. It only hit 40 here today.