Good MD computer shops (motherboard)

TripleAgent

I am trying to get an Asus A7N8X Deluxe, but don't want to use my credit card. Is there any good MD shop where I might find one? Going through the yellow pages is getting old way too fast.

Y

yornoc

www.pricewatch.com if you want the best price or you can check out www.markerpro.com to see when the computer show will be close and you can use cash only. With computer shows, I suggest buying from a vendor who has a store not too far from where you live. I also suggest going to the sho on Saturday that way you can test your product and return it on Sunday if you need to.

Good luck!:cool:

Y

yornoc

...Also... You might be able to have Aliance Computers or TQCI order it for you and you pay them cash.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
don't buy from bzboyz.com
I just ordered a motherboard/processor combo from them 2 weeks ago and was supposed to receive it last wednesday. According to UPS, i'm not gonna get it until this coming wednesday, 3 weeks!!!

Y

yornoc

That SUCKS! I feel your pain 'cause I hate waiting when I have an on- going project.

Warron

Originally posted by sleuth14
don't buy from bzboyz.com

I wouldn't recommend buying anything from them. They have a habit of not telling you that something is on backorder untill about 10 days after you were suppose to have recieved it. Then, after specifically telling them not to ship anything unless they are shipping everything, they go ahead and ship a partial order anyway. I swear that noone in that company talks to anyone else. Calling customer support was worthless. They never had any idea what was going on. They didn't even know a partial order had been shipped until I called them to complain about it. I finally recieved the mother board I ordered from them after a month and a half. And I paid for three day shipping. What a waste.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Here it is 3 weeks later... and I still haven't got it...
I'd give them the benefit of the doubt for weather delays if I wasn't supposed to receive it over 2 weeks ago.

I paid for 5 days shipping.

According to UPS.com, it's in Laurel... maybe I'll just have lauren pick it up for me.