Trace Adkins at Calvert Marine Museum

granny45

I am so excited.....Trace Adkins will be at the Calvert Marine Museum on May 14. What a Mother's Day gift!!!! I just joined the Calvert Marine Museum since members get first choice at tickets. Does anyone know whether I will be gettting some kind of membership card/package. The website said members can order tickets beginning at 9:00a.m. on Monday, April 10 by faxing their member order form. Does anyone know where I can get that form?

Thanks all.

justbeachy

can be a real beach
granny45 said:
I am so excited.....Trace Adkins will be at the Calvert Marine Museum on May 14. What a Mother's Day gift!!!! I just joined the Calvert Marine Museum since members get first choice at tickets. Does anyone know whether I will be gettting some kind of membership card/package. The website said members can order tickets beginning at 9:00a.m. on Monday, April 10 by faxing their member order form. Does anyone know where I can get that form?

Thanks all.
They send you a membership card & the newsletter (The Bugeye times) I join because we like to take the kids to watch the otters & the rays & skates. Nice walk throught also.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
justbeachy said:
They send you a membership card & the newsletter (The Bugeye times) I join because we like to take the kids to watch the otters & the rays & skates. Nice walk throught also.

What do you mean watch the otters and rays and skates? I like to look at these things. Where, when, how, ect. Cost of membership? Please explain. :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Does anybody have the name of the person you would contact if you were a band interested in playing at the Marine Museum? Robbin Thompson would like to come back, but has forgotten who the contact is. I bought one of his cd's and he sent me an e-mail, thanking me. I asked if he was coming back to Calvert Marine Museum and he said there was some talk about it, but he has forgotten the contact person's name. Anybody??????

BS Gal said:
Does anybody have the name of the person you would contact if you were a band interested in playing at the Marine Museum? Robbin Thompson would like to come back, but has forgotten who the contact is. I bought one of his cd's and he sent me an e-mail, thanking me. I asked if he was coming back to Calvert Marine Museum and he said there was some talk about it, but he has forgotten the contact person's name. Anybody??????
Have her PM Otter...:yay:

stockgirl

Stocki
granny45 said:

Thanks all.
No, but I'll be there at the concert. :getdown:

:biggrin: