Can I borrow a motorcyle?

D

dems4me

Or better yet a bike and its driver for a day? My friend is throwing her first Poker Run for her tavern but you need a bike or someone to drive you around on a bike. I know of neither. :frown: I beileve its for this weekend... there's a monetary prize for the winner :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
Or better yet a bike and its driver for a day? My friend is throwing her first Poker Run for her tavern but you need a bike or someone to drive you around on a bike. I know of neither. :frown: I beileve its for this weekend... there's a monetary prize for the winner :biggrin:
Sure you can borrow my Road King :yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
dems4me said:

how much do you weigh and can you pm me a naked picture?

D

dems4me

I tried calling her and she not home right now and I've left a message in her cell. I'll pm you and aps the info when I get it. :smile:

At the latest I'll find out tonight when I see her and let y'all know in the morning. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
dems4me said:
I tried calling her and she not home right now and I've left a message in her cell. I'll pm you and aps the info when I get it. :smile:

What about the picture? i will be outa town but I have a friend with a fatboy!

D

dems4me

Dougstermd said:
What about the picture? i will be outa town but I have a friend with a fatboy!

:smack: You stop at 4 or 5 bars, draw a card on a special deck, get your poker hand, drink some beers and then come back... best hand wins :dance: I'm game, I just found out kind of late because I never was interesetd in the bike thing, but the weather is supposed to be soo nice this weekend. If its this weekend it sounded like a fun thing to do. I can't get ahold of three female friends of mine that are in this and they have bikes but I think they are already tied up. :frown:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
dems4me said:
:smack: You stop at 4 or 5 bars, draw a card on a special deck, get your poker hand, drink some beers and then come back... best hand wins :dance: I'm game, I just found out kind of late because I never was interesetd in the bike thing, but the weather is supposed to be soo nice this weekend. If its this weekend it sounded like a fun thing to do. I can't get ahold of three female friends of mine that are in this and they have bikes but I think they are already tied up. :frown:

Picture
SEE POST 7

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
dems4me said:
I can't get ahold of three female friends of mine that are in this and they have bikes but I think they are already tied up. :frown:
Aps! You dog... You really work fast! :yay:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
Here Dems this is the one you PMed me..wonder why you could not post it

Thought I could build up the suspense if I sent it on a pm or someting :lol:

Funny, no one is offering anymore :roflmao:

I did however get one pm though! :yay:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
Just wonder why you could not get it posted directly yourself...I am sure someone would give you a ride..its not like you are huge or anything..

But that picture was sooooo two weeks ago, I've lost 10 and 3/4 lbs since that picture :frown:

I'll pay for the gas too :biggrin:

Then again, maybe I shouldn't ask folks on her for a ride... some folks really hate me... ya' know?? I can see the ride from hell now :lol: