The Hair Company

Christy

b*tch rocket
In the Square in Leonardtown ROCKS!!!! Best hair cut and highlight job EVER. :yay:

Tina did my hair, and Amber (who's cute as a button) did my daughter's. We both look Faaabuuuuulous. :diva: :curtsy: :biggrin:

Christy said:
In the Square in Leonardtown ROCKS!!!! Best hair cut and highlight job EVER. :yay:

Tina did my hair, and Amber (who's cute as a button) did my daughter's. We both look Faaabuuuuulous. :diva: :curtsy: :biggrin:
They've got a spiffy setup too, don't they...:yay:

morganj614

Christy said:

:clap: Can't wait to see.

watercolor

yeah yeah
They are awesome! Debbie has been doing my highlights since I was younger! I know her personally! She is one of the owners! I also see diana! And yes, Tina and Amber are great too!!! :smile: Glad you loved it! Would love to see pics! They took such great care with my hair while I was pregnant- taking the time to explain to me- what would happen after the baby- and when I could do certain things during and after my pregnancy! I love them!!

devilvice

Angel
I went to the Hair Company about a month ago to get my hair colored with highlights and cut. Amber did mine and she was great. I was getting compliments from other customers before I left. She offered me coffee, magazines and was just as pleasant as could be. I would definitely go there again. I paid $123 for everything and I didnt think that was bad at all.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
twc418 said:
Who would you guys recommend there for color?
They are probably the most educated shop in the area on color techniques. Jackie is a big believer in continuing education. Jackie and Debbie are both incredible with color, but the shop does operate on a scale, and as the owners with the most experience and education, they are the most expensive to see. I've never known anyone to get a bad color there, and if for any reason you were unhappy with it, they'd fix it free. I think you'll be happy with whomever you see.

girliegirl

bresamil said:
They are probably the most educated shop in the area on color techniques. Jackie is a big believer in continuing education. Jackie and Debbie are both incredible with color, but the shop does operate on a scale, and as the owners with the most experience and education, they are the most expensive to see. I've never known anyone to get a bad color there, and if for any reason you were unhappy with it, they'd fix it free. I think you'll be happy with whomever you see.

Jackie is awesome as well as all the other women that work there. I have been with Jackie for 8 years, and never once I have I been unhappy with my cut/color/highlights...