Martinsville

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Crabby will be reporting live from the track. :getdown:
I'm so glad you started this thread. :love: I keep forgetting to DVR the race for C_Jo--apparently it's one of his favorite tracks.

I will be here tomorrow, watching C_Jo play crew chief. It's a new track and he says it's absolutely beautiful. I can't wait! :banana:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Well why don't ya'll detour to Martinsville for the race Sunday? :shrug:

I'm so excited! My first race of many this year. :getdown:

Pandora

Kahne is #5 and Newman #4, this house is happier than a pig in mud. :getdown:

We watched them qualify on and off today.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Can I be happy for a 13th starting position? :bigwhoop: Better than a provo :thecupishalffull: :yay:

Agee

kom526 said:
Can I be happy for a 13th starting position? :bigwhoop: Better than a provo :thecupishalffull: :yay:
Yes indeed!

Mr. BL knows the track and how to stay out of trouble...

Here's to the new relationship :cheers:

Roll Petty, Roll Bobby!

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
I'm so glad you started this thread. :love: I keep forgetting to DVR the race for C_Jo--apparently it's one of his favorite tracks.

I will be here tomorrow, watching C_Jo play crew chief. It's a new track and he says it's absolutely beautiful. I can't wait! :banana:
Hey!! Post a pic of C_Jo's car for us. :howdy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Hey!! Post a pic of C_Jo's car for us. :howdy:
Four laps to go, our boy Mike, in the #8, is running 8th. Coming out of a caution, flag man effs up, throws the wrong flag and the guy (in a brand new car) behind Mike literally runs over him. Front tires end up on top of the carburetor and the #8 couldn't finish the race. :ohwell:

C_Jo txt'd me this picture (I didn't end up going). He's got several more on his regular camera that show more tire marks all over the car and the jacked up sheet metal.

If you're lookin' for the fellas this week, they'll be in the garage with a tub of Goo Gone and a rubber mallet. :yay:

Attachments

• 4 to Go.jpg
    4 to Go.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 88