LIttle ride

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
So, hubby's bike is waiting for a part and so I, with my permit, leave the house on my own and then end up going to see friends in the neighborhood and I am gone for, like 30 minutes, he's out looking for me....geez, can't a girl have some fun without being worried about? We got to chatting and.....he meets me in the truck on my way back and, naturally, I can't stop well, so... end of story. His bike is out of commission. Who wants to play tomorrow and teach a moron how to ride?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
aps45819 said:
:confused: I thought Dems was just looking for a ride
Oh, pleassssssssse. Like I can take someone on the back of my bike. I had to go down a hill today starting in first gear. Swear to God, the neighbors were saying, "that's our girl, look how good she is doing." I am a tard on a bike.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BS Gal said:
Got it. Want to meet me and teach me how to ride, oh king of riders?
Got my boy this weekend and he's to short to reach the passenger pegs on the new bike.
:lol: his mom dropped him off Monday evening and saw the bike for the first time. She freaked out, started calling it a crotch rocket, he ain't riding on that, etc. :jameo: :jameo:

aps45819 said:
Got my boy this weekend and he's to short to reach the passenger pegs on the new bike.
:lol: his mom dropped him off Monday evening and saw the bike for the first time. She freaked out, started calling it a crotch rocket, he ain't riding on that, etc. :jameo: :jameo:
Why does it matter what type of motorcycle it is:shrug:

Pete

Repete
sweetpea said:
Why does it matter what type of motorcycle it is:shrug:
Because some ex wives are stupid.

My boy mentioned to my ex last fall when I took him to DE on the bike that he didn't like going over the Chesapeake Bay bridge on the motorcycle. That turned into he is afraid to ride the bike and I force him to. :rolleyes:

Months pass and of course she never says this crap to me but she tells her pals. So boy mentions to me a few weeks ago that "Mom was telling (insert retarded friends name here) she doesn't like me on the bike, she says it is dangerous and she should call the authorities. Dad who are the "authorities"? :rolleyes: I tell him it's nothing, it is perfectly fine for him to ride on the bike, your mom just likes to huff and puff.

Wellllllllllllllll it just so happens he goes to her that weekend and I drive him up in the truck. On Sunday I was thinking about her bumping her gums about him riding on the bike because I had gone on the forum ride and was thinking he would have liked it. Soooooo I decided to test her and see just how much she "didn't like Boy on the bike". I called her and told her I was going for a ride and I wouldn't mind going up to Annapolis and meeting her and bringing Boy the rest of the way back on the motorcycle, it would save her an hour or so on her trip.

Mommy dearest couldn't agree fast enough. :rolleyes: I guess it seems Ms. Mom of the year is only concerned when she can get some good mommy points for it.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
BS Gal said:
So, hubby's bike is waiting for a part and so I, with my permit, leave the house on my own and then end up going to see friends in the neighborhood and I am gone for, like 30 minutes, he's out looking for me....geez, can't a girl have some fun without being worried about? We got to chatting and.....he meets me in the truck on my way back and, naturally, I can't stop well, so... end of story. His bike is out of commission. Who wants to play tomorrow and teach a moron how to ride?
Where are you at?? If you're interested I might be able to get away for a little while tomorrow.

oOPS.. BG apparently forgot to sign out..

Pandora

aps45819 said:
:yay:
What's weird is she loves to ride. :ohwell: must be a mom gene or something

Of course it is, moms are just that way. We worry! You don’t want to expose your children to hazards or even potential hazards.

When the child is in your possession, you are not going to alter your behavior based on what “she” thinks and you are going to do it anyway. :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
At the moment, it's a moot point, he can't legally ride till he can reach the pegs.

Of course a couple of 2x4s can be clamped on the pegs :biggrin:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BadGirl said:
Where are you at?? If you're interested I might be able to get away for a little while tomorrow.

oOPS.. BG apparently forgot to sign out..
I didn't ride today. I hate allergies. All I wanted to do is blow my nose, cough, sneeze and I am so stupid that when I sneeze on the bike, I cover my nose, thereby taking the hand off the throttle and geez.........