keep an eye out...

dustin

UAIOE
Everyone,

Please keep your eyes peeled for any standard or sportbike (preferred) under $1,500 bucks. I've been consistently cruising every freaking online bike listing...

If you find one for sale... online even better.... PM me the link/info.

I don't care if its salvage title or not. Only getting liability insurance. I don't care if it is a Kawasloppy with a Suzuki front end. If it's got every friggin bolt safety wired, or if the plastic and clutch cover have scratch marks from stem to stern.

Only thing is its gotta have a good title and somewhat decent mileage that isnt a parts attention whore.

In the near future I plan to hit up one of the public auto auctions in Norfolk area.

I would consider a drive to Southern Maryland if you find something worth my time...

I may offer a finder's fee $$$ if you have a good find and I end up buying it....the better the bike deal, the more $$$ I offer to you :wink:

Ponytail

I'm working on a deal for you. A vintage Suzuki 500 cruiser. Runs, inspected, maintained...I think. :shrug: I'll let ya know.

dustin

UAIOE
Ponytail said:
I'm working on a deal for you. A vintage Suzuki 500 cruiser. Runs, inspected, maintained...I think. :shrug: I'll let ya know.
standard or sportbike please thank you very much :biggrin: the cruisiest i would go is Mr. V-Max...

Ponytail

dustin said:
standard or sportbike please thank you very much :biggrin: the cruisiest i would go is Mr. V-Max...

It''s not a cruiser per say. I'd say it's more standard than cruiser. It's an early 80's bike. Just a regular run of the mill motorcycle with chrome fenders and some rust. My bro has been driving it around for a couple of years now. it was donated to him by his fatehr in law that "fixed" it. It was missing carb parts, brake parts, etc. My bro got her all fixed up though. Better grab before he donates it to the church though. :rolleyes:

dustin

UAIOE
Ponytail said:
It''s not a cruiser per say. I'd say it's more standard than cruiser. It's an early 80's bike. Just a regular run of the mill motorcycle with chrome fenders and some rust. My bro has been driving it around for a couple of years now. it was donated to him by his fatehr in law that "fixed" it. It was missing carb parts, brake parts, etc. My bro got her all fixed up though. Better grab before he donates it to the church though. :rolleyes:
GS500?

Ponytail said:
"And this one time, at band camp..." :roflmao:
Until I get my own bike, I have to live vicariously thru you that do have them. A few more years before I will get one. Gotta wait for the kids to get a bit older.

dustin

UAIOE
Ponytail said:
No such luck. I know what a GS500 looks like, and this bike doesn't look like that. :lol:
:lol: ok gotcha..

if you ever get the exact model and year post up or PM me. I may be interested still...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
This weeks Penny saver had some cheapo's
There was an 1100 Gold wing for $800. Strip the body and luggage off and they haul butt.

dustin

UAIOE
BS Gal said:
How about a 250 Rebel?
:lol: no thanks, i think you need the wrenching skills practice anyways.

aps45819 said:
This weeks Penny saver had some cheapo's
There was an 1100 Gold wing for $800. Strip the body and luggage off and they haul butt.

an interesting concept for a street fighter :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
dustin said:
:lol: no thanks, i think you need the wrenching skills practice anyways.

an interesting concept for a street fighter :lol:
I'm gonna do that this weekend before my classes. And by the way, if ANY of you come by the driving range and honk your horns and rev your engines, I'll know it's you and somehow I'll get you back. There's only 3 of us in the class that have ever been on a bike.